N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have to say I am a sheep in this instance. I am not into new trends. Often they are too expensive for me anyway at the beginning. Like smartphones etc.
I only see their value a long time after their success.

I started to like Lil Peep or Juice WRLD several years after their death. I started to like Kendrick Lamar some time after his release of his album Damn.

I cannot really remember I was ever first with a trend. I think I mixed Fanta and Cola before I knew this was a thing. But maybe I just saw it in an ad and I simply cannot remember it anymore.
I often check what other people like. And I read reviews etc. This is how I buy products or get new ideas for content I could watch. Maybe with some animes like One Piece or Detective Conan I was early into the trend. Immediately after it was released in my country I loved it. Without knowing whether it had broad success. On the other hand it already was a trend in Japan for a long time. But I did not knew that. So in my country I was one of the first who worshipped the series.

Were you into companies, products, stars etc before they had their break through?

Last edited: