• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

top_cat

Feb 21, 2019
as a child and/or adult

Reactions: lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 21Neberg and 4 others
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Remember it all

Child:
An egg
A chewing gum
A ski clamp
------
Adult:
A box of condoms

0_0

Reactions: lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway_2620 and 5 others
T

top_cat

Feb 21, 2019
Remember it all

Child:
An egg
A chewing gum
A ski clamp
------
Adult:
A box of condoms

0_0

Where did you steal the box of condoms? from a store of from someone else?

Reactions: lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway_2620 and 3 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
as a child and/or adult

Food and anything small enough to hide like a toothbrushe or maybe a roll of toilet paper when I was homeless. Mostly went to Walmart, grocery store, mini-marts. Would dumpster dive if you consider that stealing.
Lighters were and still are a must and their too expensive especially for a necessity.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Jc40, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
When i was about 7 is stole my friends ds. I got so nauseous because of guilt that i needed to puke. A day after i went back to their house and put it back, they didnt know it was missing.

Also when i was a toddler i took a bag of candy from a shelf

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Marawa, Jc40 and 3 others
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
i ask people to borrow me their pen but dont give it back

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Jc40, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
As a kid, i used to nick the milk money,
Then i used to nick their booze, they drank so much they never noticed,

As an Adult i have stolen every single sign for every bloody ward i have been locked up on, got quite a collection, i am also partial to road sighs (don't know why lol) & what i really want is a set of portable traffic lights for my back garden..

It has also been suggested that i get a magpie tattoo...

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Jc40, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Where did you steal the box of condoms? from a store of from someone else?
It was on an impulse when I had an "psycho" episode triggered by a quarrel with my SO, I RAN to the night store to buy something and there was no one, I called, waited and got so pissed at them that I just grab a first thing available and left. The thing happened to be a box of condoms lol. I felt guilty after but couldn't bring myself to go there and admit that I stole from them.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Jc40, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yes, just little things mainly. Growing up poor I was always very low on things so it actually felt bordering on necessary at times but I realize it's wrong. Some people find nothing wrong with stealing, especially from a person who trusts them. I ran into many of these types in my youth. They weren't driven by addiction, they just didn't give a shit. I want your stuff and I'm going to take it.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Jc40, throwaway_2620 and 1 other person
gunsforhands

gunsforhands

lost
Feb 25, 2019
As a kid I stole an fancy eraser from a shop :D

As an adult, I recently got into stealing self-service coffee... But I only did it 2 times so far. Coffee to go is just so expensive for that little amount you get...

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Jc40, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
As a kid i stole some grapes from the grocery lol and a puzzle from my cousin

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Jc40, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I stupidly stole a pair of jeans when I was 18, and ended up getting arrested for it. Taken down to the station in a police car, mugshot, put in a cell, the whole nine yards. It was so humiliating that I never stole anything ever again.

T

top_cat

Feb 21, 2019
I stupidly stole a pair of jeans when I was 18, and ended up getting arrested for it. Taken down to the station in a police car, mugshot, put in a cell, the whole nine yards. It was so humiliating that I never stole anything ever again.

Did you get prosecuted? How old are you now? I imagine if you didn't then it was pre-911 times, when you'd get a slap on the wrist. The 80s, drug laws, and 9/11 really changed how American law enforcement operated.

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Did you get prosecuted? How old are you now? I imagine if you didn't then it was pre-911 times, when you'd get a slap on the wrist. The 80s, drug laws, and 9/11 really changed how American law enforcement operated.

This was in 2003. I was prosecuted but I ended up getting it taken off my record because it was my first offense. I had to pay court fees and a fine, take a class, and do a couple weekends of community service.

Edited to add: The whole thing sucked so bad, that i've never even gotten as much as a speeding ticket since then, lol.

Last edited:
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Some toys from my cousin's place when I was 6/7. Since then I never stole anything.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redt2go and 2 others
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
As a kid (35 years ago) $12-$24 from my parents.
Also ... dear god : I didn't have shame ... I stole $0.25 from a poor old person asking for money in the street. (7 years old or so)
Tried to steal 2 CD from a big mall. They caught me and a friend. With 15-16 years old.
As an adult (28 years old or so) I tried to steal a computer game. But at last I felt wasn't going to work and I left it.
I can't remember now if I succeeded in any other intent. After the last intent, I thought it wasn't meant for me. I'm too ignorant on how the things work.

Last edited:
Reactions: lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redt2go and 2 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I'm actually a professional criminal. Whenever I meet someone new, I steal the 'ugliest person they've ever seen' award. The police still haven't got me!

Reactions: lemmeeleev, anelakapu, Marawa and 3 others
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I'm actually a professional criminal. Whenever I meet someone new, I steal the 'ugliest person they've ever seen' award. The police still haven't got me!
I still got mine ... What happens here?

Reactions: lemmeeleev, throwaway_2620 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
at 14 - prepaid mobile phone vouchers- to friends and relatives only,
16 - some plush toys for my sister and girlfriend,
21-23 - lying to customers, they gave me the money. And doing the "impossible" - remembering the whole CC's numbers and data, while sliding /no cams or readers/. Just for the fun, some friends of mine couldn't believe it was possible, so i had to prove them wrong.
23-...till today - really expensive watches, laptops, clothes, cosmetics, and many many more...it's more like a hobby. Only really expensive stuff.
27-...till today - I made stealing a living and sometimes i wan't to stop.
What i write may be a lie. Anyway, what it is, i keep only for myself, i can and will always change the path of this story in any convenient way for me.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, throwaway_2620, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Like $10 from my sister, but that's it. It was actually 300 Thai Baht (she had just been backpacking). I was like "this will be awesome, 300 Thailand thingies" and was pissed to learn it was only worth ten bucks. I guess I had it coming though.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, throwaway_2620, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
T

top_cat

Feb 21, 2019
at 14 - prepaid mobile phone vouchers- to friends and relatives only,
16 - some plush toys for my sister and girlfriend,
21-23 - lying to customers, they gave me the money. And doing the "impossible" - remembering the whole CC's numbers and data, while sliding /no cams or readers/. Just for the fun, some friends of mine couldn't believe it was possible, so i had to prove them wrong.
23-...till today - really expensive watches, laptops, clothes, cosmetics, and many many more...it's more like a hobby. Only really expensive stuff.
27-...till today - I made stealing a living and sometimes i wan't to stop.
What i write may be a lie. Anyway, what it is, i keep only for myself, i can and will always change the path of this story in any convenient way for me.

wow....your not bullshitting? how did you get away with it at 23? do you live in a developing country where they don't prosecute as much?

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
For a few years,shoplifting became a compulsion. If i left a store without having stolen a single thing,it felt as though I'd forgotten something really important. Often it wasn't even anything I even wanted and would go right in the bin. There were several cautions from the police and bans from stores but I could run back then.
I also stole from every workplace where I was employed. They were ALL pretty big companies with insurance that paid poorly and showed no appreciation for the workforce.
I have NEVER stolen from any individuals or independent businesses that I feel can't manage the impact.
Even as a long term drug user,I was never driven to that degree of desperation.

elizabeth.luck

elizabeth.luck

Eliminate your map.
Mar 10, 2019
I stole a pack of gum when I was a kid. My grandma saw me and made me go back and tell the cashier and made a huge deal about how wrong it was. I was MORTIFIED but this memory stuck out to me so much that I never stole again. I am bipolar and can make dumb choices so 10 years later, I'm glad she did that for me.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and throwaway_2620
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
As a child, a candy bar, some books, a few office supplies.
As an adult, nope.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and throwaway_2620
T

top_cat

Feb 21, 2019
I have NEVER stolen from any individuals or independent businesses that I feel can't manage the impact.
Even as a long term drug user,I was never driven to that degree of desperation.

Why not? Stealing from companies/employers I thought would be though "less bad" (in some peoples morality), extremely stupid given the chance of getting caught with CCTV along with other records they have of stock/money.

If I was to steal, it would be the other way around. I couldn't imagine stealing from a store. I know a few lads who have stolen from family/friends/ ladies purses and I don't think any have ever gone to jail. One was reported to police (he stole from the purse of a friend) but there was just too little evidence for police to pursue.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lemmeeleev
Mr. Hang Man

Mr. Hang Man

Just hanging around
Mar 11, 2019
Used to be a massive kelptomaniac as a kid, everytime my family went to a store I would always take something it could be from candy to toys. I kicked the habit once I went into adolescence.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Why not? Stealing from companies/employers I thought would be though "less bad" (in some peoples morality), extremely stupid given the chance of getting caught with CCTV along with other records they have of stock/money.

If I was to steal, it would be the other way around. I couldn't imagine stealing from a store. I know a few lads who have stolen from family/friends/ ladies purses and I don't think any have ever gone to jail. One was reported to police (he stole from the purse of a friend) but there was just too little evidence for police to pursue.

The risk of detection and consequences were never a concern and in my mind,I'd earned that item/money.
Being insured or the ability/inability to afford that loss was the issue. The true value in respect of their financial status.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals