N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
When I was a teenager i did not know how to cope with my life. I did not want to take drugs or anything. But my life was just unbearable. So I thought a lot about suicide. I was kind of interested in this topic. I googled it and i found even on YouTube (back in the day) people who end their life. I was kind of jealous of them. Because they already succeeded. (kind of a dumb thought though)
Nowadays I regret that (strongly) because I somehow think it is against their dignity. Have you ever seen a suicide in real life or virtual?

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Tons, mostly to desensitize myself from death. Always been fascinated with death and dying since I was little. First experience was on rotten.com back in the day.

Reactions: popcorn
torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
I never had an idea to look or to take on someone elses pain. For me the end of my life will be very personal and when it's over, as in life, nobody will care one way or the other.

• Hugs
Reactions: booray
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, I've watched some videos of people ctb. Most of them were about partial and full hanging.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I saw a few videos of people using guns to ctb on bestgore and rotten. I have seen many more murders and accidental deaths.

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
When I was in school I used to browse r/WatchPeopleDie with my schoolmates. I've seen a lot of people jumping in the void, shooting electrocuting themselves. But never seen anyone attempt to CTB in real life.