S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
People who have survived serious suicide attempts… did you regret your attempt? Everyone always says that people who have survived always regret doing it. I have never regretted it/ just mad it didn't work.

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, Kit1, Lookoutbelow and 2 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I actually regretted surviving and ending up in hospital - the treatment at the hospital was awful and had I known that would be the outcome, I would have happily died.

In fact, I promised myself that if I ever had to end up in hospital - I will definitely end my life and only my dead body will remain and have a plan to execute if it ever comes to that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Orange Cat, Blue Elephant and Praestat_Mori
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Like the person above stated I also regretted surviving. I lost my prescription to Xanax and had friends look down on me for my attempt. After that attempt I've done nothing but ensure the next time I try I will do it right. Living after an attempt is really so incredibly horrible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant, Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
O

Orange Cat

Student
Oct 19, 2023
I made a suicide attempt when I was a teenager. I did regret making the attempt later. I was glad that I survived. I can say that I did have some good years since then and would have missed out on a lot good things. The attempt was impulsive.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
G

_Gemini_

Dec 7, 2023
I have not yet attempted suicide.
That's exactly why I came to this forum, to find a way that really works 100%.
I don't want to survive the attempt, I can imagine that life afterwards would be very difficult.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rev346, Blue Elephant and Kit1