• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023
During my life I have been venting to some close people to me, telling my shit and etc. And all the time it all ended up that I`m sort of a fucking psycho that I want to ctb but find a reason to live in ones I loved. It just all ends up that they tell me I`m disgusting, that they just break down on me. Cause its "my" fault, that I deserved all agression they throw on me. It`s like they can say at the random moment that they hate me and that they should`ve found other person. Shit, that hurts a lot, especially the fact that I trusted them and because of that kept repeating all my mistakes and shit. I donno, I just can`t let the past go.

• Hugs
Reactions: moscowmuffin, Daryl72 and rozeske
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
During my life I have been venting to some close people to me, telling my shit and etc. And all the time it all ended up that I`m sort of a fucking psycho that I want to ctb but find a reason to live in ones I loved. It just all ends up that they tell me I`m disgusting, that they just break down on me. Cause its "my" fault, that I deserved all agression they throw on me. It`s like they can say at the random moment that they hate me and that they should`ve found other person. Shit, that hurts a lot, especially the fact that I trusted them and because of that kept repeating all my mistakes and shit. I donno, I just can`t let the past go.
You are not alone in that way of thinking. It's very hard to let go of the past. Also I feel like everything was mistakes and stupid decisions that led me to searching desperately not a way to end it all

• Hugs
Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I am very aware that it's my fault.

• Hugs
Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf