• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dogemn

dogemn

All the nights I don't die
May 30, 2023
I personally can't even bring it up in conversations because it's such a taboo subject but it's something that I've dwelling on for years now. I wish it was easier to talk about it with other people.

• Hugs
Reactions: struggles_inc
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
Me neither. I bring it up only to hear some bullshit like people start debating me about suicide or try to ease the conversation with empty platitudes ("cheer up" and shit)

Upvote 0
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
No, I wish. Here it's the only place where I can open up about it. With psychologists, psychiatrists and counselors, I try to talk honestly but it's not the same at all cause they'll never really meet my point of view :(

Upvote 0
UnrulyNightmare

UnrulyNightmare

Jul 3, 2024
@dogemn
Same here. Wanted to die since I was young but always found reason to keep going somehow.
But never being able to say what's really on my mind is starting to weigh me down I noticed.
I'm always having to think twice before speaking, making sure I don't say anything that sounds too down or suicidal. I hate it. Which is why I came to this place, same as you I suppose?

While I would just love to say: I want to die. I don't like this life, I don't like this world. Or anything related really..

If you ever want to just talk about it, or whatever else is bothering you shoot me a message :)

@dinosavr I know right. Just started therapy but I'm having serious issues with what to tell and what not to tell, but without lying.. They will never see it like we do... And while I don't think it makes me sick, she seems to think so 🙄

Last edited:
Upvote 0
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
I've been joking about it with my friends for years. They all think it's a joke, kinda like a running gag, a joke that never ends. But, appart from that, I've never met someone with you I could share informations with

Upvote 0
crownofcerberus

crownofcerberus

I'm sorry. I wish to walk among the flowers.
Jul 15, 2024
Yes, someone who I lost recently (not through death but through them leaving me). I found comfort in being able to have a serious conversation about suicide with her at the start of our relationship. Before we started seeing each other more seriously I had expressed many times that I would commit suicide before the age of 30. She was also at a very dark time in her life and said that she felt the same way, and it was one of the ways we bonded very deeply. Since we did become so close due to similar world views, her stance changed and so did mine that even with her I foresaw my future lasting farther than that because we had each other in our lives (though to be fair she had an actual plan for life and a successful one). However, life is cruel as always. I finished my degree and whatever job and plans I had all revolved around this person, upon not receiving admission into my master's program (multiple different ones) my world shattered and we grew more and more distant because of this. Now she has left me because of my own insecurities and emotional immaturity and I own up to it. Before leaving me she pleaded many times to not kill myself but she knows I will. I refrained from expressing that I will CTB for her own sake and hope that she does not try to check in on me. Bringing it up with other people can only lead to more mixed emotions about carrying it out, at the end of the day it's your own decision and you have to be confident in it.

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Outside of the SS community, no. Suicide as the solution to unsolvable problems in life is such a taboo in modern society that normies who never suffered enough to contemplate suicide can't talk about it. They'll never understand it.

Upvote 0
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Jul 11, 2024
Yes, I know a couple of people irl but they've both recovered and keep saying it'll get better.

Upvote 0
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
Yeah, mostly about how they'd be bummed if I died, but still have had some open conversations about it.

Upvote 0