N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I want to post threads but my keyboard is fucking with me. Soon I go to an expert so for now I will post threads with less words.

It is kind of a superifical question I know. In some sense I was raised by the TV. My family watched a lot of trash content. Thank God I quit that. When I was a child I considered stars as some sort of role models. I admired some of them. Now I rather think many had just a lot of luck genetically and they won the lottery to be in the right cirumstances. I am glad I have become more indifferent towards them. Most of them should be humble though the exact opposite is often the case. I don't want to reinforce their feeling of superiority by giving them more attention. They are just humans like you and me who have to shit like anyone else. Sorry if this is too vulgar.

However I am not fully indifferent towards them. I like some artists for sure. But I am not really interested anymore to meet them in real life or to get their signature. I would not really benefit from that. Moreover a picture with them would not mean much for me. I mean it does not change your life to meet a celebrity. You will probably see the person some minutes and the celebrity will forget you within 5 seconds. I don't really see a benefit in meeting them.
Something different would be a long conversation but this usually does not happen.

As a child I went to the training center of a football club. We waited several hours just to see some stars for a couple of minutes. I was excited as a child. I even touched one pretty big celebrity with my hand, I still remember that lol. But today I consider this as wasted time. Maybe not completely wasted. Due to the fact this experience reinforced my belief that such a celebrity cult is pretty shallow.

I almost forgot one experience. I was very young when that happened and pretty obsese. I saw a TV football expert in a train. I stared
a little bit at him. I had the feeling he looked at me full of disdain lol. Not sure whether this was my fault. Though I did not even go to him to get a signature.

• Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog
myfinalform

myfinalform

Oct 12, 2022
i played football with a "famous" player long years ago, but he was like retired