theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
One night I was determined to hang myself in the tree of my house. I got up in the early morning with a rope in my hand and walked to the door. Suddenly, my dog started barking at me from the door leading to the tree. At that moment, I decided to go back to bed or else my dog's barking would wake up my family. My dog never barks at me and much less in the early hours of the morning, where my pet should be sleeping.

At the time I didn't think anything of it, but now that I'm older, I'm sure it was no coincidence.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, SunshineAndSuicide and SieMeCryOrDie
L

latinoamericanboy

Sep 13, 2022
The time i tried to hang myself i climbed a tree, and the sun seemed so beautiful, if there was no sunset to be admired i may not had a second though before jumping.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, SieMeCryOrDie, Celerity and 1 other person
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
How can you be sure it wasn't a coincidence?

Reactions: Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
The day I realized I had really started becoming attached to this girl, I had a strange dream where we were imprisoned. I tried to run away with her, but she refused to leave, conditioned to accept her imprisonment. A nagging voice told me that I was a fool to open my heart to her, but I decided to take the risk.

I learned as we became friends that she was in a long-term relationship with a repetitive cheater. I don't like giving people I know advice on such personal things, but it seemed like she had come to the conclusion on her own that she should leave, and I told her as much.

She ended up ghosting me a week or two later. I wonder if she ever actually left that girl, or if it really did end up like my dream.

It's crazy what things your unconscious mind can work out before you're ready to accept it.

Reactions: SieMeCryOrDie
S

SieMeCryOrDie

Aug 29, 2022
Hi, I'm new here. First response actually. I was thinking about making my own post until I saw this. Slightly lengthy...

Yesterday I tried to CTB. I drove to a rooftop parking lot that is usually empty during most of the day. It's a spot I frequent. As I am listening to a song with my method in hand about to execute, a woman pulls up directly next me! My windows were down, she looked directly at me, and still pulled beside me. As I cried, I realized I couldn't do it with her there. Then I realized she wasn't moving so I decided to preceded anyway. As soon as I re-equipped my method, she opened her car door. I put down what was in my hand and she never got out. She left over an hour later.

After she left, I got out and just stared at the sun behind the clouds, looking for answers I guess. I decided to try again but this time outside of my car. As I reach in to grab what was needed, a Spotted Lanternfly decides to crawl on the ground next to me. FUN FACT: I'm terrified of insects! I was essentially trapped for what felt like an hour until this thing finally crawIed away from me. I stopped trying.

Today, I was ready again. As I attempt, my phone buzzed with a reddit notification. I click on it, fully expecting it to be something stupid I immediately click off of, and someone starts talking! I immediately freeze. It was a reddit live! I had no idea such a thing even existed. I took it as multiple signs.

So I know I could've ignored all of this and proceeded anyway but I think this was something else intervening. Each thing was enough to give me pause and say "WTF?" What do you think?

• Love
Reactions: kavina and Celerity
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
How can you be sure it wasn't a coincidence?
That night I was going to do CTB, my pet looked me in the eye and started barking. My dog was a little restless.
He never had that

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
That night I was going to do CTB, my pet looked me in the eye and started barking. My dog was a little restless.
He never had that
Dogs can be good at reading our emotions. Maybe he knew something was wrong with your demeanor.
Hi, I'm new here. First response actually. I was thinking about making my own post until I saw this. Slightly lengthy...

Yesterday I tried to CTB. I drove to a rooftop parking lot that is usually empty during most of the day. It's a spot I frequent. As I am listening to a song with my method in hand about to execute, a woman pulls up directly next me! My windows were down, she looked directly at me, and still pulled beside me. As I cried, I realized I couldn't do it with her there. Then I realized she wasn't moving so I decided to preceded anyway. As soon as I re-equipped my method, she opened her car door. I put down what was in my hand and she never got out. She left over an hour later.

After she left, I got out and just stared at the sun behind the clouds, looking for answers I guess. I decided to try again but this time outside of my car. As I reach in to grab what was needed, a Spotted Lanternfly decides to crawl on the ground next to me. FUN FACT: I'm terrified of insects! I was essentially trapped for what felt like an hour until this thing finally crawIed away from me. I stopped trying.

Today, I was ready again. As I attempt, my phone buzzed with a reddit notification. I click on it, fully expecting it to be something stupid I immediately click off of, and someone starts talking! I immediately freeze. It was a reddit live! I had no idea such a thing even existed. I took it as multiple signs.

So I know I could've ignored all of this and proceeded anyway but I think this was something else intervening. Each thing was enough to give me pause and say "WTF?" What do you think?
I think if life still has the power to pull you in like this, you can definitely take it as a sign that you should wait to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: kavina, SieMeCryOrDie and theboy