Alessa_Silent_Doll

Alessa_Silent_Doll

Aug 13, 2023
I did. I was swimming on a lake and suddenly I just sank. The next thing I remember that happened, I awakened back to life after being not responsive and without vital signs for long time.

Not sure if I came back to "my real/normal life" or I am somewhere else...

Tell me what do you think or experienced.

šŸ„€

Reactions: Lost Magic, bluebus and betternever2havbeen
hopeisdead

hopeisdead

Into the void.
Aug 15, 2023
How old were you when that happened? Interesting that you say you don't know if you were brought back to your "real/normal" life.

I didn't experience death but I almost drowned in 2004 and I definitely 100% saw my entire life flash before my eyes.

Reactions: Alessa_Silent_Doll and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Wow! Interesting experience, I would imagine.
I think you may find this short video interesting. I don't know if you experienced anything similar or just forgot, but worth checking out anyway.

Reactions: hopeisdead
Alessa_Silent_Doll

Alessa_Silent_Doll

Aug 13, 2023
How old were you when that happened? Interesting that you say you don't know if you were brought back to your "real/normal" life.

I didn't experience death but I almost drowned in 2004 and I definitely 100% saw my entire life flash before my eyes.
I got drowned several time, by swimming on the ocean in when I was 4 or 5 years old, then when I was 16 when (the one I described on this post) and a third time that I cannot remember actually what happened or when, maybe was just a trauma dream or something (?) , though I could be wrong.
For some reason the video is unavailable in Canada, I cannot watch it. šŸ˜Ÿ