• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Just curious if anyone has been in a situation unintentionally, but SI kicked in or something changed and you got out of it.

Reactions: Final Escape and Circles
Bedlamb

Bedlamb

Anthropomorphic Garbage
Mar 1, 2019
Only as a little kid. I can not express how pissed I am for not dying then.

Reactions: Final Escape, Walilamdzi, myrtaryniel and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
When I was about age four, I almost drowned in the deep end of the swimming pool. I just remembered that I blacked out and lost conscious and when I woke up, I was in the apartment and had no recollection of what happened between losing conscious and arriving at the apartment.

Reactions: Final Escape, Walilamdzi and Circles
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
Yes, my entire experience of homelessness felt like that. When any one comments how beautiful the snow is during winter I can't help say, "Try sleeping in it." I assure you it will lose all its magic forever more. Even trivial maladies can escalate into something pretty serious. Rain become a deadly threat and assholes pissing on you or throwing water on you also creates issues that are hard to recover from.

• Aww..
Reactions: Random, Marawa, EmotionlessWanderer and 2 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Yes, my entire experience of homelessness felt like that. When any one comments how beautiful the snow is during winter I can't help say, "Try sleeping in it." I assure you it will lose all its magic forever more. Even trivial maladies can escalate into something pretty serious. Rain become a deadly threat and assholes pissing on you or throwing water on you also creates issues that are hard to recover from.
Homelessness drained a part of me that'll never recover. Seeing what some humans do to the most vulnerable of people and even treat you worse than a criminal at times it's beyond disgusting. It's funny cause it could happen to them just as it did with us but they can't fathom that. They are closer to being stricken with poverty than making it rich but they consistently feel the need to belittle and look down on you.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Divine Trinity, ron_g and 6 others
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
Ran over a street with 6 or 7, I just jumped right in time so that the rear view mirror did hit my ass lol

Serotonin syndrome because of bad or too much ecstasy

Walking over the street on dxm. I saw the cars coming, I continued to walk but I didn't know what to do or why and how to run. He didn't stop and in the last seconds I started to run because of instinct... Maybe it was not that dangerous and just trippy as hell lol, dissociatives are some crazy psychedelics

Reactions: Walilamdzi and Circles
myrtaryniel

myrtaryniel

Mar 28, 2019
I was hit by a car a couple years ago and tho I only broke my clavicle, when I saw the car coming I could only think "well this is how I die". I was pretty calm. I wish it killed me anyways. Back then I had a lot of suicidal thoughts too.

Reactions: Marawa, Walilamdzi and Circles
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
@Misanthrope, @Circles Hey, that sounds so tough, I'm sorry you had to experience that. How long were you in that situation for? It's sad how few people will help someone or ask if they're okay when they look vulnerable.

@Memento Mori What's serotonin syndrome?

Reactions: Marawa
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to be confused with SSRI discontinuation syndrome.
Serotonin syndrome (SS) is a group of symptoms that may occur with the use of certain serotonergic medications or drugs.[1]The degree of symptoms can range from mild to severe.[2] Symptoms include high body temperature, agitation, increased reflexes, tremor, sweating, dilated pupils, and diarrhea.[1][2] Body temperature can increase to greater than 41.1 °C (106.0 °F).[2]Complications may include seizures and extensive muscle breakdown.[2]
Serotonin syndrome is typically caused by the use of two or more serotonergic medications or drugs.[2] This may include selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI), monoamine oxidase inhibitor(MAOI), tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs), amphetamines, pethidine (meperidine), tramadol, dextromethorphan, buspirone, L-tryptophan, 5-HTP, St. John's wort, triptans, ecstasy (MDMA), metoclopramide, ondansetron, or cocaine.[2] It occurs in about 15% of SSRI overdoses.[3] It is a predictable consequence of excess serotonin on the central nervous system (CNS).[4] Onset of symptoms is typically within a day of the extra serotonin.[2]

M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
yes during childbirth & I wish it had ended then