• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ztoi

ztoi

0 Words.
Feb 10, 2024
Have you ever been forced to harm yourself? from another person? or to evade a situation?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
No i don't self harm , well not like cutting , if eating fast food and smoking , yes i did like everybody.

BoredomSeeker

BoredomSeeker

"A black light bulb. The repression of an idea."
May 25, 2023
Considered it a few times to avoid responsibilities, never actually did it

• Love
Reactions: ztoi
C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
idk if self-harm in the sense of redirecting anger on myself would count or not, but if it does then yes.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yes, I was forced to harm myself by being brought into existence. Existence has been a whole bunch of harm for me. It's brought me a lot of suffering because being neurodivergent in this world is very difficult, even more so when your divergence is being on the spectrum.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ztoi and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes I was forced to harm myself by being brought into existence.
Is that you harming yourself or existence harming you? I think there's a difference and that you suffer through the latter. Either way, I have been harmed by existence too by simply being me and I don't see myself as the cause for this but rather the victim of it all when I never even asked to have the brain that I currently do to begin with

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Is that you harming yourself or existence harming you? I think there's a difference and that you suffer through the latter. Either way, I have been harmed by existence too by simply being me and I don't see myself as the cause for this but rather the victim of it all when I never even asked to have the brain that I currently do to begin with
Existence harming me. Literally, we're both victims, born into a world that was not built or meant for us.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie