WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
I'm aware that I'm being used right now. Work related situation.. it's unfair but I can't confront it. If I decided to fight this injustice, my job would be a nightmare.. I'm being taken advantage of and I'm willingly allowing this to happen. It's stupid. But no guys, not any kind of abuse you might think of. It's merely work duties,
Do you know what it's like to be used and helpless about it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinkinshyp, CoalmineCanary, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I'm aware that I'm being used right now. Work related situation.. it's unfair but I can't confront it. If I decided to fight this injustice, my job would be a nightmare.. I'm being taken advantage of and I'm willingly allowing this to happen. It's stupid. But no guys, not any kind of abuse you might think of. It's merely work duties,
Do you know what it's like to be used and helpless about it?
I worked for a professional firm which did me out of a proper wage, they said clients weren't paying them so they were strapped for cash. One work colleague before she left said they are lying because I get three times what you are being paid. I always knew it but still didn't do anything about it because I saw their list of debtors once and they were only owed 10% of what they invoiced, also happened to see one of their bank statement and they had loads in the bank. They were putting my wages into their own pockets. Trust me if it's anything like that then find a different workplace.

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway, xLosthopex and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Yes, I let my ex use me for a long time. I knew bad things would happen if I walked away. I was right....

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway, BluesRunTheGame and Sinkinshyp
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I kinda encourage people I like or adore to do so. I feel like they'll get bored of me or wont really like me. As long as they're getting something from me they won't leave or hate me. Funny, how I'm the one who almost always ends up leaving, because of boredom and ends up being hated.

• Hugs
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, DunnoWhyButYeah, WitheringAway and 1 other person
alguienirrelevante12

alguienirrelevante12

Una puerta de vidrio...
Dec 25, 2020
Si, cuando tenía 17 deje que un hombre de 45 años se aprovechara de la enorme carencia emocional que tenía, todo por mendigar un poco de afecto aunque no fuera el correcto...el resultado miles de traumas, una asquerosa y no memorable primera vez, volverme una mentirosa, una amante, perder el poco respeto de mis familiares y amigos. Todo por aferrarme tanto a la única muestra de cariño que necesitaba en ese entonces.

Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
Most of my male friends have, or have tried, humans are disgusting sex obsessed apes.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma and WitheringAway
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I guess I did let 1 person use me for a while, other times it wasn't so intense

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma and WitheringAway