• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
I know this sounds like an odd question but has anyone ever been physically restrained? I have been multiple times. I ended up in a restraint chair. That was because I tried to leave the unit and got into fights with staff. Some other times was because I was psychotic and self injured myself. I even got restrained by a cop because I ran from them because they were going to commit me.

Reactions: AngelGirl, CuriousAboutThis and lemmeeleev
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Here they just seem to do chemical restraints and even then it's basically their last resort. Luckily even when my alter suddenly threatened to stab my roommate for some reason it never really got to that point.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
Yes and i had a reaction to the haldol

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Egddios, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
Boonks

Boonks

Lowlife
Mar 2, 2019
Indeed. It traumatized me for life. Arrested, restrained, drugged.

Reactions: AngelGirl, Wolfjob_dayjob, CuriousAboutThis and 3 others
Mich517

Mich517

Ex-musician
Jan 9, 2019
In this world it's ok when human being is tied down to bed without opportunity to make any motion while animal carriage in small car is outrageous.

• Hmph!
Reactions: appalachian moon, Manaaja, CuriousAboutThis and 3 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Nope, I have never been admitted to a psychiatric hospital. I'd only imagine it being really degrading and humiliating for the patient. I guess the only legitimate use of physical restraint is to prevent harm to other patients or hospital staff, but other than that, it's cruel and degrading.

In this world it's ok when human being is tied down to bed without opportunity to make any motion while animal carriage in small car is outrageous.
Yeah, humans treat each other worse than they treat other animals. Also, in humanity, there exists MANY double standards, both between animals and even among humans themselves.

Reactions: appalachian moon, Wolfjob_dayjob, lemmeeleev and 3 others
Mich517

Mich517

Ex-musician
Jan 9, 2019
Nope, I have never been admitted to a psychiatric hospital. I'd only imagine it being really degrading and humiliating for the patient. I guess the only legitimate use of physical restraint is to prevent harm to other patients or hospital staff, but other than that, it's cruel and degrading.
True, but I think that preventing patients from violence should be executed by talk, at least as far as it has sense.
Yeah, humans treat each other worse than they treat other animals. Also, in humanity, there exists MANY double standards, both between animals and even among humans themselves.
(1)watch videos about love of animals to themselves or to humans
(2)eat meat every day
Personally I'm not animal lover, but sometimes, somewhere I see that something is up.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and lemmeeleev
C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
I know this sounds like an odd question but has anyone ever been physically restrained? I have been multiple times. I ended up in a restraint chair. That was because I tried to leave the unit and got into fights with staff. Some other times was because I was psychotic and self injured myself. I even got restrained by a cop because I ran from them because they were going to commit me.
Been through worse but yeah if you knew of the things I've done and been through I am pretty much better off dead tried shooting myself with pistols and tried to find someone here to find a suicidal partner and got arrested trying to find someone to die with and the people involved will just claim it to be a dream someone help me die in peace. Won't happen.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
Ya, that was in the psych ward and they go even crazier when you go crazy. I had like 8 men on me, but as soon as i got that injection of haldol into my upper thighs I got weak pretty quickly. Thing that annoyed me most was that they progressively reduced the restraining, meaning that after a few hours i got one leg free, after more hours one arm, then the other leg and so on...

Reactions: AngelGirl, Wolfjob_dayjob, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
Youthanasia

Youthanasia

Wanderer
Apr 18, 2019
No but my spider senses tell me that this is going to happen soon.

If it comes down to that I guess i'd hate it but it would probably funny to see that shitshow from the inside

Reactions: Deadgirl, Wolfjob_dayjob and lemmeeleev
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Yes, I was on an involuntary commitment and arrived to facility in a straightjacket screaming at everyone. It was awful and I hate when I get like that. Ended up being a fairly decent placement. I hate places that treat you like children. This place didn't and the food was great.

Reactions: Deadgirl, Wolfjob_dayjob and lemmeeleev
S

Sweetrelease

May 2, 2019
Yes, feet and hands bound, muzzled, and injected with ketamine.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Deadgirl, AngelGirl, Wolfjob_dayjob and 2 others