P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
I'm 20 and been disabled since 18, currently I'm majoring in Computer science/Economics (combined degree) and I wanted to go into Physics next. I absolutely love and adore physics and biology and wanted to do research work around it.

But because of health I'm often not able to study/attend lectures/take part in conferences.

Being a therapist is more flexible and comfortable for my health situation. It's difficult and tiring but not as much as having many deadlines in some corporation or earning dog shit amounts of money as a researcher. My Economic degree will help me with managing own private practice.

+ if I've been through a lot I'll be able to understand people who are lost and cannot find a qualified enough therapist. I've been so close to CTB and I've seen and been thru so much shit.

People tell me I'd be a good therapist and I often take one that role in many of my relationships (unhealthy ik)

💖🍃 For me this is a promise if a better life without having to worry so much about money and deadlines 💖🧘‍♀️ (although still burdensome)