W

wontbeheresoon

Aug 18, 2018
im considering this method because I have access to a seller of nitrite, my main concern is ive heard its extremely painful for one, might not work because you can puke, and it takes a long time ive heard you can stop all of this with antimetics to guarantee it works but first off which antimetics should I buy and 2 from where for a reasonable price

Reactions: Tiburcio
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Look for the nitrite thread, it's all been asked and answered.

Reactions: Romanov1947, Azure and Tiburcio
F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
that thread hasn't been posted to since july
If you're referring to this one
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-8#post-38904
the July date refers to the date the thread was started. It was set up as a go-to resource, and has been getting quite a lot of traffic since - the last post on it being only yesterday.

Reactions: bag.of.cats, Tiburcio and Azure
W

wontbeheresoon

Aug 18, 2018
If you're referring to this one
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-8#post-38904
the July date refers to the date the thread was started. It was set up as a go-to resource, and has been getting quite a lot of traffic since - the last post on it being only yesterday.
sorry for the late response do you have any info on this method to make it fullproof (besides getting sent to a hospital of course), stop potential puking, and at least alleviate some puking

Reactions: Tiburcio
F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
sorry for the late response do you have any info on this method to make it fullproof (besides getting sent to a hospital of course), stop potential puking, and at least alleviate some puking
It's all there in the SN megathread I quoted. You just need to go back to page one where you'll find the info you need. Plus there are various other threads on SN as well. You just need to look through them, unless someone here feels inclined to repeat all the information.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Azure
W

wontbeheresoon

Aug 18, 2018
It's all there in the SN megathread I quoted. You just need to go back to page one where you'll find the info you need. Plus there are various other threads on SN as well. You just need to look through them, unless someone here feels inclined to repeat all the information.
ah was worth a shot