FreedomInDeath

FreedomInDeath

Ready to leave
Jan 6, 2020
I do not want to die but I have no choice. I have severe OCD and people getting well from this is slim to none. Also I have been through so much torment I have no idea how I would continue with a life that is worth living. That is it . I am just so sad. I didn't do anything to deserve such a horrible mental illness. This is why I do not believe in god. Why would a god put me through this? And then I realized why would a god put anyone through the torture they have to go through? Hell is living on this planet.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: StillWaiting, Myforevercharlie, the box is empty and 9 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I am really sorry to hear this , for a long time I didn't think I had a choice either .... Thoughts and prayers to you always, Love ya.

Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
I do not want to die but I have no choice. I have severe OCD and people getting well from this is slim to none. Also I have been through so much torment I have no idea how I would continue with a life that is worth living. That is it . I am just so sad. I didn't do anything to deserve such a horrible mental illness. This is why I do not believe in god. Why would a god put me through this? And then I realized why would a god put anyone through the torture they have to go through? Hell is living on this planet.
Thanks for sharing this and I wish life dealt you a better hand. I agree that hell is often on earth for many of us. OCD is treatable though - have you sought any help? I know people that have treated their symptoms and managed to become 'high-functioning'. Best wishes for any choice you make. x

Reactions: terry_a_davis
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Yet you want to stay on it as do I and that's what makes it harder. I can't focus on all the bad, I need to focus on the good. If it can't save me I at least want to make my peace. I wish the same for you and I'm sorry

FreedomInDeath

FreedomInDeath

Ready to leave
Jan 6, 2020
Treatment for OCD isn't covered by my insurance and it is so expensive. Thank you for all of your kindness everyone it really means a lot to me.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm sorry. I have OCD too. It's always made everything very difficult. People just don't get it. The awful feelings of encroaching doom if things aren't just right. How are you meant to live with that? I tried, but the only thing that worked was Prozac and that bombed out after nine months or so.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Epsilon0, FreedomInDeath and k75