AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Soon to jump off this sinking ship...
Dec 14, 2023
And my electronic measuring spoon is also ready for pickup. Feeling conflicted...

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Give yourself some time, there's no need to rush into anything. I've also felt incredibly weird when my SN arrived and I'm still having mixed feelings a month later. But it's okay!! It's a big deal and we don't have to be ready just like we thought we would

Reactions: dodo11 and AliceinNeverland
PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
I feel the same, but mostly because I don't have a place for myself. I can afford to move out and rent though. It feels wrong to me, to do it in a hotel or AirBnB for some reason. I also fear failing, even with AEs, because then I have to call the ambulance... and hope I won't end up in a psych ward afterwards. I've messed myself up even more by reading some reviews of the local ward in my city... but I guess that goes for any psych ward in the world, according to stories on here. Even the ones in first world countries... I don't know whether it's a given you end up there if you automatically fail SN, but I think some members on here did...​

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Give yourself some time, there's no need to rush into anything. I've also felt incredibly weird when my SN arrived and I'm still having mixed feelings a month later. But it's okay!! It's a big deal and we don't have to be ready just like we thought we would
This