WearyHSP

WearyHSP

Student
Dec 12, 2021
I have really bad trauma. Childhood trauma: PTSD nearly every day, recurring patterns of destruction... It's all only gotten worse not better. BUT, I found a guide in 2018 and did my first medicine journey. Guided journeys are really expensive and after 3, I couldn't afford any more.

Anyone have feedback for this site? https://mollymdmapills.com/about-us/
Can that be real? I've only taken MDMA and psilosybin no other drugs - wish I could afford ketomine. Anyway, the MDMA really works great on suppressed traumatic memories. If I could get my hands on some it might help. I can't afford >$1k for guides anymore.

Thanks for any advice.

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop
sleeps

sleeps

being a thing
Oct 12, 2022
i would not trust the site you linked. go with well-reviewed vendors on darknet markets. ive personally had many successful orders thru ASAP.

Reactions: WearyHSP
WearyHSP

WearyHSP

Student
Dec 12, 2021
Thanks, sleeps, I don't know what ASAP is? I have no contacts.
No idea how to get on the darknet?

LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Hello Darkness my old friend
Jul 13, 2020
ASAP means as soon as possible.
Never been on the dark web myself but I'm pretty sure you could Google how to get started. Be careful though

sleeps

sleeps

being a thing
Oct 12, 2022
Thanks, sleeps, I don't know what ASAP is? I have no contacts.
No idea how to get on the darknet?
ASAP is one of the current darknet markets.

to get on the darknet you'll need Tor Browser and the .onion url of any site you want to visit. https://dark.fail is a good source for legitimate .onion urls.

to get started you should head to a place called Dread (essentially the darknet's version of Reddit). find the url on dark.fail and visit it in Tor Browser. there you'll find detailed guides on safely ordering from the markets, avoiding getting scammed, etc.