• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

WaitingAround2Die

Dec 12, 2019
Has anyone managed to successfully order any SN in the UK recently?

I'm really worried I've missed the boat...

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Starz, MsMaudlin, Ame and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Has anyone managed to successfully order any SN from the UK recently?

I'm really worried I've missed the boat...

Does it need to be from the UK, or delivered to the UK? There are EU vendors you can try.

W

WaitingAround2Die

Dec 12, 2019
Does it need to be from the UK, or delivered to the UK? There are EU vendors you can try.
Delivered to the UK.

Thanks for asking for clarification :-)

Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Sometimes vendors are restocking or whatever so you may need to check a few times, but as far as I know nothing's changed on the big auction site.

Reactions: WaitingAround2Die
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Depends how recent, within the last 2 or 3 months? I've ordered in that time frame and know of 1 other person who ordered as well. Mine took forever to arrive and I had to hassle the seller quite a lot.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
you could always travel and get it elsewhere if you really can't get it in your country, this is an extremely common product but seems like some places like france, canada and the UK are now paying some attention to it because of many recent suicides. it also doesn't help that philip nitschke is going to hold some workshop around europe about the use of inorganic salts for this specific purpose.

still, i don't think that it will be outright banned, but it would't hurt to get it as soon as you can, just to be safe.

Reactions: autumnal, Ame, Indieblue and 1 other person
Lastravel

Lastravel

Feb 23, 2020
I ordered yesterday a 98% Sn through amazon (am in europe too)
Check this out there are 5 left

It's difficult to find sellers who ship outside of US.

Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
I live in Canada and had a difficult time finding sellers who shipped to my address so I used a middleman service to deliver it to me. A Us address that accepts orders and delivers it to your country. I would suggest reading into that online and see if one is available to you

Reactions: WaitingAround2Die, Ame and Lastravel
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
I live in Canada and had a difficult time finding sellers who shipped to my address so I used a middleman service to deliver it to me. A Us address that accepts orders and delivers it to your country. I would suggest reading into that online and see if one is available to you

This was something that I was considering but I wasn't sure that it would work. If you've successfully received it through this service, would it be alright for me to PM you?

Reactions: Lastravel
Lastravel

Lastravel

Feb 23, 2020
This was something that I was considering but I wasn't sure that it would work. If you've successfully received it through this service, would it be alright for me to PM you?

I just searched for this service and apparently the custom house will ask what is the current product. Wonder if it's allowed to say that it is sn In europe

my english is not the best hope you understood

Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020

Yes definitely can PM

Reactions: Ame
Anon2662

Anon2662

Just a girl trapped in a psychological prison
Feb 13, 2020
I'm in the uk. If anyone could pm me if they've managed to get it. Even if it's just to point me in the right direction.. The place I was going to get it from has taken the listing off :aw: feeling pretty desperate