• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Wellokthen

Apr 1, 2020
I've seen other people asking if it's possible to be damaged bytrying to do partial hanging but I never found any clear response. I have never fainted but I tried partial hanging a lot of times and now I'm having a weird feeling like my head pulsing and kinda hurting and I'm scared I've made some damage. Maybe it's just my imagination idk but I need reassurance. Thanks to everyone who'll try to give me an answer.

KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
loss of oxygen or disruption of blood flow can of course harm your body, but maybe youre just experiencing a placebo? but again it can always be the hanging.

and whats it matter? we'll all be gone anyways!

Reactions: Painless_end
Mare Imbrium

Mare Imbrium

Killing yourself to live.
Dec 10, 2020
I think when you never fainted you have no brain damage, there was enough oxygen supply. The symptoms you have will vanish in some time.

Last edited:
T

Tree frog

Apr 1, 2021
I've seen other people asking if it's possible to be damaged bytrying to do partial hanging but I never found any clear response. I have never fainted but I tried partial hanging a lot of times and now I'm having a weird feeling like my head pulsing and kinda hurting and I'm scared I've made some damage. Maybe it's just my imagination idk but I need reassurance. Thanks to everyone who'll try to give me an answer.
Well I'm no Dr so maybe that means my response is not very helpful. But my guess would be if you have never fainted from partial hanging you wouldn't have deprived your brain of oxygen for long enough to do any neurological damage. I certainly would not keep practicing though if your getting symptoms, incase your compressing a nerve or something in your neck. But I'm feeling confident youve done no long term damage. But yes not a good idea to continue with it.

Medications can also have those kind of side effects if you've recently started some?

J

Joplin

May 2, 2021
I am not a doctor but I think in terms of damage if there was any would be more to do with cognitive function - like memory or thought processes. Meds can create those side effects as mentioned but also extreme stress can cause this. I am assuming you are under extreme stress if you are attempting Partial hanging? Do you grind your teeth or clench your jaw? This causes headaches and neck pain for me.

Reactions: LADY007 and Tree frog
T

Tree frog

Apr 1, 2021
Y
I am not a doctor but I think in terms of damage if there was any would be more to do with cognitive function - like memory or thought processes. Meds can create those side effects as mentioned but also extreme stress can cause this. I am assuming you are under extreme stress if you are attempting Partial hanging? Do you grind your teeth or clench your jaw? This causes headaches and neck pain for me.
Yes very good point about extreme stress. I used to think my meds were causing my symptoms but been off them for years and starting to realize it was and is stress too. Almost forgot about that

Reactions: LADY007
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
I've posted this somewhere else before but I'm too lazy to go find it. The problem isn't just oxygen deprivation. Any time you compress the neck, the jugular veins take less pressure to close than the carotid arteries. This means you're blocking the exit of blood from your head, but not the entrance. This allows a dangerous increase in blood pressure and can cause problems like cerebral aneurysm or subarachnoid hemorrhage. Experimenting with partial hanging can be a dangerous enterprise and I recommend getting looked at by a doctor if you have concerns.

Reactions: Last chance
J

Joplin

May 2, 2021
Y

Yes very good point about extreme stress. I used to think my meds were causing my symptoms but been off them for years and starting to realize it was and is stress too. Almost forgot about that
Stress is a total bummer!! It really can destroy your immune system, physical and mental health. :( Sometimes I think its just the world we live in now. Its a rat race and its an overload of information coming at you everyday. I hope you get some relief soon X

Reactions: LADY007 and Tree frog
Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
It's very very unlikely that you have damaged your brain. The body is on the whole very robust

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think when you never fainted you have no brain damage, there was enough oxygen supply. The symptoms you have will vanish in some time.

I think the same!
I've tried to hang myself (partial) 3 times and fortunately, no damage but I was never able to pass out.

Reactions: Mare Imbrium