• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
My GP prescribed me Metoclopramide finally 😊! But when I asked her if it was a "Dopamine-blocking antiemetic" (like PPH says to use for SN method), she said no. She said some other drug was dopamine-blocking, but not Meto. I'm confused because it says in PPH and online that it is definitely a "dopamine blocker". Either my GP is wrong, which would be weird, or I've got the wrong drug or the wrong version of meto which would also be weird lol 🤷‍♀️
This is what I got given:

Is this the right drug?? Very grateful for answers 😊

Reactions: 0000000000000 and m1v
soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
Yes that's the right one.

• Love
Reactions: Smika1d
D

Dying Alive 00

Mar 23, 2023
Could either you or your GP have misheard each other? Obviously there are other dopamine antagonists (and maybe she was thinking of domperidone) but pretty sure meto is ALSO a D2 blocker.

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
Could either you or your GP have misheard each other? Obviously there are other dopamine antagonists (and maybe she was thinking of domperidone) but pretty sure meto is ALSO a D2 blocker.
No I double checked with her and she definitely said meto wasn't a dopamine blocker 😕

ExistHarm

ExistHarm

suffering
Mar 12, 2023
No I double checked with her and she definitely said meto wasn't a dopamine blocker 😕
doctors are just people too, she just fucked up. this looks perfect

• Love
Reactions: BabyCamus