• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

disableddoll

disableddoll

Jul 2, 2019
Sometimes, I feel as though I'm not enough for this world and especially it's people. I cannot possibly uphold the future while i'm living in the present; cannot possibly enjoy the moment while worried about tomorrow. next week. next year...
If I dedicate my whole self to a useless profession- a means for petty cash- I then have nothing else. Physically and Mentally exhausted, drained. Every second i'm not at work, I'm thinking about work or I'm asleep. Whether the job is fast paced or slow, my body quits before I do. Every. time. And i'm not even employed! Better yet if i don't find a job SOON I lose my living situation.

And sleep. rest. I just want one restful night. My body is so tired, so uneasy, so uncomfortable. I've almost stopped sleeping completely and every day starts to feel like a more intense drug trip. The people around me are beginning to notice how much of myself I've lost.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dartz and Empty Smile
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Sometimes, I feel as though I'm not enough for this world and especially it's people. I cannot possibly uphold the future while i'm living in the present; cannot possibly enjoy the moment while worried about tomorrow. next week. next year...
If I dedicate my whole self to a useless profession- a means for petty cash- I then have nothing else. Physically and Mentally exhausted, drained. Every second i'm not at work, I'm thinking about work or I'm asleep. Whether the job is fast paced or slow, my body quits before I do. Every. time. And i'm not even employed! Better yet if i don't find a job SOON I lose my living situation.

And sleep. rest. I just want one restful night. My body is so tired, so uneasy, so uncomfortable. I've almost stopped sleeping completely and every day starts to feel like a more intense drug trip. The people around me are beginning to notice how much of myself I've lost.
Do a useful profession with no barrier to entry or requirements, like assisting the physically or mentally disabled. Babysit a kid with Down's syndrome or something.