• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SuicidalDream

SuicidalDream

Jun 1, 2019
My preferred method is a gun. However, I have been hospitalized 4 times for mental illness and received medical attention for one suicide attempt. My state requires a note from a psychiatrist confirming that it's been at least 5 years since being hospitalized (which I can probably get in about 3 months) and that treatment is successful (I think I've convinced him it is). Do any of you live somewhere with similar laws? Was it easy to convince your psychiatrist that you're doing well?

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
My preferred method is a gun. However, I have been hospitalized 4 times for mental illness and received medical attention for one suicide attempt. My state requires a note from a psychiatrist confirming that it's been at least 5 years since being hospitalized (which I can probably get in about 3 months) and that treatment is successful (I think I've convinced him it is). Do any of you live somewhere with similar laws? Was it easy to convince your psychiatrist that you're doing well?
shrinks are pretty fucking stupid. Just tell them what they want to hear. "I feel so happy to be alive. "
A for effort, by the way.

Troll alert @ Marquis.
Trying to entrap us into "encouraging suicide" by providing advice on how to get a gun despite mental health restrictions.

Last edited:
Reactions: PatKat, LMFAO FOCKERS and SuicidalDream
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I know someone who attempted suicide, police called, and was held for psych eval for 72hrs. She purchased a gun not long after via a FFL.

L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
I'm Americ and and I know in America, guns are pretty easy to get. They might be a little harder to obtain depending on the state, but still getting a gun shouldn't be too hard. Using a gun is also a option for me.