Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Hi have mentioned this in another post but just wanted to put it out ther to you folks is they a legal way of dumping my body say at your local landfill or such places i like to know what to do away with the whole experienceif funeral thing sod spending 4 or 5 grand getting rid of me ant any thing special in life so dont see doing any thing special in death what you think have any you lot pland what going happen to you after you gone or will you leve that up to who ever finds you thats if you want to be found that is just asking mostly out of curiosity thats all o thing i asked about i live in the UK so dont what the law is on dumping sum one :)

Reactions: lemmeeleev
divinized

divinized

Nov 26, 2018
Maybe instead of dumping try cremation? I'm not sure about the laws in the UK on dumping. I understand the thought of funerals being too expensive.

Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
for me it's not easy to read your post :/ I think I don't want to be found. want to get eaten by animals or end as water corpse somewhere under thick ice

what does dumping mean in that context?

Reactions: Minudah and lemmeeleev
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
for me it's not easy to read your post :/ I think I don't want to be found. want to get eaten by animals or end as water corpse somewhere under thick ice

what does dumping mean in that context?
Yer i see what you mean but here in the uk no were real remote sum going find you at dum pont but sum were like the USA be a lot better