TooMuchToBear

TooMuchToBear

Student
Jan 3, 2021
Hi all,
My meto arrived today so I finally have all I need to catch the bus, It's kind of a relief. I tested it and have no side effect.

The most difficult now will be to summon the mental and emotional energy to write goodbye letters to my loved ones. All the more because I think there will be quite a few. I hope the writing will be peaceful and not trigger so much guilt it would prevent me to go on.

For the rest, I'll try to clean and get rid of stuff but as many of you probably know, depression and anxiety make everything seem like an enormous effort, so I'm dreading it as well.

The ideal moment of the year to leave would be end of this month but I am not sure I'll be done with all that. If not, then mid March is also a deadline option.

I am very lucky to have a peaceful method (N), I just don't know if I'll bother testing it (from what I've gathered here it should be legit). Also dreading the taste a bit, maybe I should get some mouthwash, not sure.
As I weigh 53kg, 1 bottle should do but if I manage to drink the other one, it could be an extra guarantee.

Strange mix of feelings today.

If I manage to ctb, I hope to return 'home', a space of harmony and inconditional love. And I hope I'll be greeted with compassionate understanding for the fact that I no longer was willing to fight the draining battle that life had been feeling like for far too long. And of course I hope I won't be forced to go back to earth haha, I'd rather turn into some benevolent force watching and guiding humans on their way to experience and create love. If the higher realm lets me to :-)

• Hugs
Reactions: speck, oraldine2, booray and 9 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm sorry to hear you will be leaving us but I'm glad your method is one of the most peaceful out there.

If you make a goodbye thread, I'll see you again there.

Just enjoy your time before being at peace. You'll know when it's the right time to go for it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: oraldine2, booray, Mindy and 3 others
TooMuchToBear

TooMuchToBear

Student
Jan 3, 2021
Thanks a lot for your words WOL,
You've always been so supportive on this site, it's invaluable.

I'm sorry to hear you will be leaving us but I'm glad your method is one of the most peaceful out there.

Just enjoy your time before being at peace. You'll know when it's the right time.

• Love
Reactions: oraldine2, LittleBabyNothing, wordsonscreen and 1 other person
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021

Just enjoy your time before being at peace. You'll know when it's the right time to go for it.
This is so nice to read <3
Hi all,
My meto arrived today so I finally have all I need to catch the bus, It's kind of a relief. I tested it and have no side effect.
This is good! Meto is tricky.

The most difficult now will be to summon the mental and emotional energy to write goodbye letters to my loved ones. All the more because I think there will be quite a few. I hope the writing will be peaceful and not trigger so much guilt it would prevent me to go on.
Myself and a few folks I know on here have been working on writing and I personally have found it to be triggering. It can be cathartic too <3 Feel free to ask for help during the process. We can a writing group for this. You can pm me.

For the rest, I'll try to clean and get rid of stuff but as many of you probably know, depression and anxiety make everything seem like an enormous effort, so I'm dreading it as well.
Oh yes this has taken me weeks.... :/

The ideal moment of the year to leave would be end of this month but I am not sure I'll be done with all that. If not, then mid March is also a deadline option.
Sounds similar to myself and another friend on here.

I am very lucky to have a peaceful method (N), I just don't know if I'll bother testing it (from what I've gathered here it should be legit). Also dreading the taste a bit, maybe I should get some mouthwash, not sure.
As I weigh 53kg, 1 bottle should do but if I manage to drink the other one, it could be an extra guarantee.

Strange mix of feelings today.

If I manage to ctb, I hope to return 'home', a space of harmony and inconditional love. And I hope I'll be greeted with compassionate understanding for the fact that I no longer was willing to fight the draining battle that life had been feeling like for far too long. And of course I hope I won't be forced to go back to earth haha, I'd rather turn into some benevolent force watching and guiding humans on their way to experience and create love. If the higher realm lets me to :-)
This is my wish too! It feels like a deep longing to return home. This is so beautiful <3 I love reading your posts and am here for you. Please feel free to reach out any time.

I am sorry things ever got to this point but this is your choice and we have the right to choose what we choose. It still hurts a bit to see that you have hurt so much. You deserve love and peace and comfort.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LittleBabyNothing, TooMuchToBear and WornOutLife
TooMuchToBear

TooMuchToBear

Student
Jan 3, 2021
Thank you so much sunbug, it really warms my heart to read your replies :-) I was happy to see your name because I really like you and your threads.

Thank you for your kindness and availability <3

You also deserve peace, love and comfort. From what I've read your life has been rough... I hope you'll find what you're strongly longing for!

• Love
Reactions: CC123, blue_muse, wordsonscreen and 1 other person
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Thank you so much sunbug, it really warms my heart to read your replies :-) I was happy to see your name because I really like you and your threads.

Thank you for your kindness and availability <3

You also deserve peace, love and comfort. From what I've read your life has been rough... I hope you'll find what you're strongly longing for!
That is so sweet!! I love seeing your name too. Thank YOU! <3

• Love
Reactions: TooMuchToBear