S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
I have just received my SN, beta blockers, tagamet, and metos, but I don't have any Benzos. I do have Trazadone. Any thoughts? Thanks!!!

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I have just received my SN, beta blockers, tagamet, and metos, but I don't have any Benzos. I do have Trazadone. Any thoughts? Thanks!!!
I would not want to take Trazadone. I do not like the heavy groggy feeling it gives me when I take it. 1/10 compared to a benzo at 10/10 to me for this.

Reactions: Meditation guide
S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
I would not want to take Trazadone. I do not like the heavy groggy feeling it gives me when I take it. 1/10 compared to a benzo at 10/10 to me for this.
I would love Benzos, but don't know how to get them.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I feel like Trazadone would be more of an interference, and it is probably best to not take it. That is just how I feel about it though.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I would not want to take Trazadone. I do not like the heavy groggy feeling it gives me when I take it.
I felt like someone hit me with a sledgehammer when I tried Trazadone. I was actually scared.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I felt like someone hit me with a sledgehammer when I tried Trazadone. I was actually scared.
I have a bottle and I think I will go take 150mg real quick.. be right back. I should be out soon after hopefully.

• Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide and Scotty
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Whats the point of benzos here

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
Whats the point of benzos here
I believe that Benzos are initiated while taking SN to help chill one out a bit so one is relaxed and eventually just falls asleep. Primarily I believe that it is used just in case SN is not as peaceful as we all hope.

• Love
Reactions: AutoTap, Nitup, needaplan and 1 other person
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
I believe that Benzos are initiated while taking SN to help chill one out a bit so one is relaxed and eventually just falls asleep. Primarily I believe that it is used just in case SN is not as peaceful as we all hope.
Could I use benzos instead of propranolol? I only have SN and ben. I wonder if thats okay

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Could I use benzos instead of propranolol? I wonder if thats okay?
No that won't work [(edited)the same].

Edited: Lol, I read your question at first as saying "could I use benzos instead of 'SN'..." and was thinking that would be a no, hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: wordsonscreen
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
No that won't work [(edited)the same].

Edited: Lol, I read your question at first as saying "could I use benzos instead of 'SN'..." and was thinking that would be a no, hahaha
I dont think you NEED either though