JustovertheBS

JustovertheBS

Jul 2, 2020
New here. I have a lot of benzos on hand. Is this an easy way to go?. I haven't seen that many posts about this method. I'm wondering if there's a reason. ?? Maybe getting sick and vomiting them before completion? You hear about people who die this way. I'd prefer no pain at all..as most of us would. Do I need to add something else to benzos to insure it works? Or is this a no go? Thanks you guys. Glad I found this site!

Reactions: tryingtoescape
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No it will not work.

• Aww..
Reactions: Angina, autumnal and JustovertheBS
JustovertheBS

JustovertheBS

Jul 2, 2020
Thanks. Crap I was so hoping it would. Other ways seem so difficult.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I haven't seen that many posts about this method. I'm wondering if there's a reason. ??
Tons of posts on this just gotta use your search bar .. and it's possible but rare and unlikely .. if you want to be successful there are more reliable ways. Appealing isn't always the case tho

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/336403/?q=Benzos&o=relevance

Reactions: Angina, GoodPersonEffed and autumnal
Aliali1992

Aliali1992

We only live once..i hope
Jan 3, 2020
Benzos are notorious for having a wide therapeutic window..that means you need a rediciulous amount of them to OD. It is so unlikely to happen with benzos alone. Mixing benzos with alcohol and opiates is another story but is 1-unrealiable 2-could end in surviving with permanent damage.

Reactions: Angina and autumnal
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
New here. I have a lot of benzos on hand. Is this an easy way to go?. I haven't seen that many posts about this method. I'm wondering if there's a reason. ?? Maybe getting sick and vomiting them before completion? You hear about people who die this way. I'd prefer no pain at all..as most of us would. Do I need to add something else to benzos to insure it works? Or is this a no go? Thanks you guys. Glad I found this site!
Nope I tried that years ago.

Reactions: Angina and Isadeth
favourite

favourite

Student
Feb 15, 2019
Benzos themselves won't kill you (unless they are fakes cut with fentanyl or other shit). Doing stupid things during benzo blackout might.

Reactions: Angina and Brokenwithbpd