Astral Storm

Astral Storm

Existence hurts too much
Aug 10, 2022
Hatred for Life

I have such devastating hatred for the whole universe that I can't even explain it properly. I am horrified when I look at life and existence at a whole. Most people just don't understand this and telling me to get over it but I just hate everything about reality. I cannot ignore the violence that keeps happening here for no reason. I hate that even my existence is a harm to someone. I hate that this suffering, screaming, cruelty and violence keeps repeating itself for eternity. I am just so full of rage that it's almost consuming.

I don't belong here and I just want a place full of goodness and peace. A place where there's no cruelty and violence but I only see this abomination which is life. I never wanted to be here and witness the cruelty of existence. I just feel so powerless. I want to help and stop the systematic violence of life but it cannot be opposed. It's futile and pointless. At the same time, I am so awfully tired that I can't even act in any way. I just want to sleep forever and leave this terrible world.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Hiraeth Grimoire, Forever Sleep and 7 others
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
I hate it too. I've tried to help stop society's absurd suffering, though I've been depressed since early childhood. And my pleasures often depend on someone else's wageslavery.

I'm just enjoying what I can now, and treat people really well when I can, before the end.

Reactions: Astral Storm
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I struggle with the cruelty here, too. The way that humans treat the animal kingdom is very similar to the logic serial killers use when they gleefully brutalise their victims. And it's not like people even treat each other with any decency. I can never consider it 'normal' or 'OK'.

I've learned that one's own life and mental state has to be in order before it is possible to be a part of any sort of solution. Even then it's hard to say if my presence is a net benefit. The message is: put yourself first but don't lose your compassion in the process.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Astral Storm, rationaltake and tired868686
tired868686

tired868686

Aug 27, 2022
It's your experience and anyone who tells you that isn't valid, well they don't understand what it's like to be you.
Anyone saying get over it, obviously life is something that isn't hard for them.
People often say, "oh life is hard for everybody", but then I would ask why have children if you know it's shit?
Obviously it isn't as hard for them.

Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound, Astral Storm and redeyepiranha
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i know what you mean it disturbed me that this has been going on for billions of years this predator food chain eat or be eaten
thats why i propose killing everything there is into there is nothing left i wouldent want to be any of these animals on earth

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
It is so sad to wake up everyday with so many injustices happening. This world is unfixable. Humans are poisonous to this Earth we were given. I just need to leave.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith and Astral Storm
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is such an awful world that we live in and I don't understand how anyone could ever want to live in a world where such cruelty exists. I believe that non existence is always preferable to living, no matter the life lived. I have always hated life and never have wanted to be here at all. To me it's so horrible that people continue to bring humans into this world where they will have to endure lives filled with endless suffering. I see it as better to never exist at all.

• Love
Reactions: Hiraeth Grimoire and Astral Storm
brokensea

brokensea

Arcanist
Aug 4, 2022
I struggle with the cruelty here, too. The way that humans treat the animal kingdom is very similar to the logic serial killers use when they gleefully brutalise their victims. And it's not like people even treat each other with any decency. I can never consider it 'normal' or 'OK'.

I've learned that one's own life and mental state has to be in order before it is possible to be a part of any sort of solution. Even then it's hard to say if my presence is a net benefit. The message is: put yourself first but don't lose your compassion in the process.
I think humans are parasites living on the host that is the earth.

We have to kill plants, animals to live every day. We destroy all the earths resources. We fight with one another have wars, emotionally, physically and spiritually damage others.

I think we are all parasites. Our existence a cruel never ending struggle to survive at everyone's expense.

I think some people realize wtf is going on and are just filled with horror about it all. That we were even made this way. How other people are.

How much we worship ourselves above others and material things.

And we can sit somewhere in a nature environment and realize how beautiful things are and how precious life is and love, and how we have to live where it is always taken away from us or destroyed to live makes it even worse.

Reactions: MountainMonkey and Pluto
Astral Storm

Astral Storm

Existence hurts too much
Aug 10, 2022
It really is such an awful world that we live in and I don't understand how anyone could ever want to live in a world where such cruelty exists. I believe that non existence is always preferable to living, no matter the life lived. I have always hated life and never have wanted to be here at all. To me it's so horrible that people continue to bring humans into this world where they will have to endure lives filled with endless suffering. I see it as better to never exist at all.
I feel the exact same way. I just don't understand it either. I never wanted to be here but life found me. Non-existence seems so good in contrast to this life and the world. The best thing is to not exist in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: Hiraeth Grimoire
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
I pretty much despise life and nature too. These physical bodies are gross, eat or be eaten is the stuff of nightmares or maybe a cosmic joke. It's all so unnecessary. People go gaga over babies and small children. All I think is how sad and tragic it is to watch them grow as that precious innocence, trust and joy is gradually extinguished. Pregnancy and birth is an abomination knowing what we know. I can't stand that the brutal act of sex, even rape, can produce life in this way.

So yeah I do understand where you're coming from. But we are the weird, aberrant ones in this deluded Pollyanna world.

• Love
Hiraeth Grimoire

Hiraeth Grimoire

Longing to answer the call of the Void
May 21, 2022
I totally feel your suffering as well. I don't even understand how it can be so bad. I don't know who or what is responsible for all of this torment in nature and society, if it is god, archons, evolution, the universe, aliens, demons, or us, someone or something fucked up. I pity those who suffer the fate of existence, presumably imposed upon them without consent. And who would ever consent to a negative default existence filled with suffering? I will not be missing this place, and I hope you will be able to find comfort in some way.

• Love