temperance

temperance

Marijuana Wizard
Sep 25, 2023
In the growing conflicts plaguing our earth, I find myself almost praying for the destruction of this race. No matter my feelings and whatever relationships I cherish, the optimism will never outweigh my subconscious hatred for all human life. I feel like since there isn't a true purpose or reason to life, it bothers me to see people live so comfortably and so blindly. Happiness is a drug like illusion that will only hold you for so long. In the end, I do not wish pain nor suffering on anyone. Instead, I pray for our destruction.

Reactions: sserafim, sensenmann, psp3000 and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm a misanthrope so yes, I want to see an end to this world because people cause way too much unnecessary suffering for others and humanity will never improve as a species because most of them are stupid a selfish.

Reactions: sserafim, psp3000 and Hollowman
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly see this species as such a terrible mistake, if all humans were capable of rational thought this species would had went extinct a long time ago. I find it so tragic and cruel how deluded humans continue to procreate so harmfully creating so much suffering as a result.

Reactions: sserafim, Morana and WAITING TO DIE
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
It happens to me sometimes but I don't like to feel anything tbh. I don't want to be controled by my emotions and invest my time on them. At least not the strong ones.

What annoys me most is human ego, shallowness and materialism. How people worship celebrities and are thirsty for their clout. Whenever I witness that it is hard to control my disgust tbh.

Reactions: sserafim, psp3000, Morana and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It happens to me sometimes but I don't like to feel anything tbh. I don't want to be controled by my emotions and invest my time on them. At least not the strong ones.

What annoys me most is human ego, shallowness and materialism. How people worship celebrities and are thirsty for their clout. Whenever I witness that it is hard to control my disgust tbh.
Yes, I think human emotions cause way too much suffering. I prefer to feel neutral whenever possible because it feels more peaceful.
I think people today are mostly narcissistic and greedy, and I just don't understand people's obsessions with other people such as celebrities.

Reactions: sserafim, psp3000, Morana and 1 other person
M

Morana

Oct 22, 2023
I know hatred is detrimental to us, and I don't think its good to feel hatred towards anything, but I know how intense this feelings can be, and so overwhelming, but we are souls, not humans. That would mean we don't hate ourselves, we just hate this beings. In a way we are completely unrelated with them. Yes, human emotions make soul suffer and not to see objective reality and truth, they are our enemies.

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE