Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Does anyone just hate themselves when they look back at how they behaved just a few months earlier? I have bpd and my self image changes so much I look back to messages I wrote just some months ago and I'm like "God. Fucking obnoxious."
It's like I'm another person a few months later just hating myself for the dumb shit I said or did. It's weird..

Reactions: Mistake of Nature, OpheliasFlowers, Journeytoletgo and 2 others
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
Yes I used to. Constantly regretting
, "why did I say that". But now I see what I needed to do to prevent all of that and prevent getting to this point, so now all I can think of constantly is the regret. "I needed to do x, y years ago... I needed to not do a b years ago."... I needed to not take that fucking antidepressant a few months ago.. Does that count?

Last edited:
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, puppet_nihilist and lobster salad
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Yes I used to. Constantly regretting
, "why did I say that". But now I see what I needed to do to prevent all of that and prevent getting to this point, so now all I can think of constantly is the regret. "I needed to do x, y years ago... I needed to not do a b years ago."... I needed to not take that fucking antidepressant a few months ago.. Does that count?
That counts :hug:. I'm abit emotional and have actually noone left to really tell it to. I'm just so hurtful at times. I dont mean to hurt people but it just fucking happens. I dont k ow who I am. I know I'm hurtful. I cant fucking live like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beachedwhale
Pisceslilith

Pisceslilith

Student
Aug 19, 2019
I'm embarrassed of my whole entire existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan, Mistake of Nature, OpheliasFlowers and 2 others
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
That counts :hug:. I'm abit emotional and have actually noone left to really tell it to. I'm just so hurtful at times. I dont mean to hurt people but it just fucking happens. I dont k ow who I am. I know I'm hurtful. I cant fucking live like this.
I had read elsewhere that you have BPD...have you Been diagnosed with it? If that's the case do you have access to therapy? Apparently bpd can be a result of childhood trauma.

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Sure do wish I did a lot of things differently. Maybe hid a few things harder and never admitted to anything.

Reactions: Scribble Fan and Beachedwhale
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, we are cursed with never being able to forget anything. Regret can exhausting to deal with. I wish I was never born really.

Reactions: Pisceslilith, Scribble Fan and Beachedwhale