• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

canthaveanicelife

canthaveanicelife

Apr 27, 2024
I have tied so much of myself to family, friends, even school. These things that aren't even "mine" shaped so much of who "I" am, but even though I know this, I can't ever detach myself from them. I'm fucking dislocated between thinking about myself and these things, but still I'm the one who's selfish. I'm made to feel bad if "I" ever want something for myself. I didn't choose to be me, to want what I want.

If what someone wants is to die, why should I, or you, think of them as nothing but selfish? I swear, if I can just have one person that can understand how these people have treated me, looked at me all my life, I would fucking kill for them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beyond_Repair