• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

danzk

danzk

Apr 27, 2023
I hate living but I still don't have enough courage to kill myself, is there anything I could do?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Joarga, touhoufan and 9 others
Andrew10

Andrew10

May 6, 2023
I'm in a similar situation, it's not fear, but I question ending it all, what I do is simply wait to receive enough damage for CTB, I'm convinced that at some point I'll take too much damage that I won't care about the fear and I will finish it all, I know that sooner or later I will finish and I will catch my bus

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, thewalkingdread, sserafim and 1 other person
danzk

danzk

Apr 27, 2023
I'm in a similar situation, it's not fear, but I question ending it all, what I do is simply wait to receive enough damage for CTB, I'm convinced that at some point I'll take too much damage that I won't care about the fear and I will finish it all, I know that sooner or later I will finish and I will catch my bus
I think the same as you, I feel that at some point in my life I will end up killing myself

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, JordanF, Andrew10 and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Just try to work on improving your life or at least maintain a steady normal course until the day the fear isn't enough.

Reactions: sserafim, Onomatopoeia and danzk
JordanF

JordanF

Sep 21, 2023
That's honestly what I think too. Starting from when I was 10, I always felt like my end would be suicide, but I kind of wanted to live a little before then. It's only a matter of time before I decide to CBT.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Buildingsandcastles, Lookingtoflyfree and 3 others
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Fear of the unknown. I look at it like this. The universe is said to be 14 billion years old. Earth is said to be 4.5 billion years old (as if humans have any capability whatsoever of knowing either of those things for a fact). I don't remember anything 14 billion year prior to being born, or 4.5 billion years prior to being born. So unless some Matrix controller wipes our hard drives (brains) at death and places us somewhere else in another life and another world, then I assume I won't know anything about the next 4.5 billion years or 14 billion years after I die.

• Love
Reactions: CasperDaGhost, Umacon, danzk and 3 others
S

Sivit

Feb 15, 2024
Suicidal people don't want to die.
That's normal, it's the moment when living itself is far too painful than dying where death is the only option.

• Love
Reactions: Buildingsandcastles, Kurai, CasperDaGhost and 4 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Maybe you could have a change of scene or do something new? Like go traveling and become revitalized with life

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and danzk
danzk

danzk

Apr 27, 2023
Pessoas suicidas não querem morrer.
Isso é normal, é o momento em que viver é muito doloroso fazer que morrer onde a morte é a única opção.

Talvez você pudesse mudar de cenário ou fazer algo novo? Como viajar e se revitalizar com a vida

Maybe you could have a change of scene or do something new? Like go traveling and become revitalized with life
I tried to do these things but nothing changed

Reactions: sserafim
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
I sorry for what you have gone through, i dont have any good advice cause ironicly im in the same condition as you do. All im doing now is trying my best as i can to solve this problem i had, if one day im ctb myself at least i know that i tried hard enough and won't let anyone dictate about how im not working hard enough etc (oo yea and also sometimes gather with friend, go to some weeb event)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and danzk
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in this existence you hate, I personally really wish there's the option to just fall asleep eternally. But anyway best wishes in whatever happens.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, sserafim and danzk
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Suicidal people don't want to die.
That's normal, it's the moment when living itself is far too painful than dying where death is the only option.
I didn't know that

Reactions: sserafim