• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BobbyPellitt

BobbyPellitt

Leap of Faith
Sep 4, 2019
I'm raised in a catholic family. My parents are very active members of the church, we never miss the Sunday mass and always pray the rosary at least once a week. As a kid, when things would get hard in life, I would pray to God. However, things only got worse and I've realized that "hope for a better future" is nothing but an illusion. Now I don't really believe in God anymore, but a small part of me still do believe in the idea of God, and hated it. In my room, my parents placed a small portrait of the Christian God. Ever since moving back to my parents, every time I wake up I would literally spit on the portrait of God. I know it's childish and doesn't really do anything, but it gives me a sense of relief, cursing the life God has given me, and if God somehow existed, I fucking hated him. I also realized that rejecting God or life itself by having suicidal thoughts, gives my powerless and insignificant self a sense of control in life. Anyone else here grew up in a religious family but ended up hating God?

Reactions: gingerplum, Final Escape and Nem
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Grew up religious but I have never seen god nor has anyone else. Where's god when all these shitty things happen? Where's god when wars break out? Where's god when people murder others or kill themselves? Those are tough questions that have yet to be answered
Peace/hugs/death

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BobbyPellitt, Final Escape and 2 others
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I can't hate what isn't real. It would make as much sense as hating Gargamel.

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis, Wayfaerer, Lethe and 3 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
God doesn't cause bad shit to happen, it's people who can make bad or good things happen by behaving moral or immoral, or nature can make bad stuff happen lol!

BobbyPellitt

BobbyPellitt

Leap of Faith
Sep 4, 2019
I can't hate what isn't real. It would make as much sense as hating Gargamel.
Hating something that I don't really believe in may be futile, but it does allow me to vent my anger, giving me a sense of relief and control in life, similar to suicide ideation.

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Personally, I don't hate God, any of them, I am just not convinced that any of them exist same with the Devil and anything of the sorts and I'm not talking about the God within us all or the Devil within us all not those cliches if you understand my meaning despite my lack of belief in the supernatural I do find them interesting as ideas to some sort of extent.

In terms of intellectual ideas or how ideas have evolved from our earlier ancestors and the different beliefs and cultures from politics, religion and/or lack there of religion or no religion, and how science seems to be more convincing in terms of plain nature without the superstitions of our species whether natural or supernatural.