P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I have been feeling this for a while now , weekends are the worst part of the week for me. Ever since I started working weekends have been painful cause it just brings to surface all the issues that get pushed cause of my work . I feel more suicidal on weekends than weekdays.

• Hugs
Reactions: ConfusedClouds, Chinaski, CouldaHvBeenARock and 2 others
Golemishna

Golemishna

Jun 30, 2023
I know that feeling really well, its totally true, even though i hate my job, it helps. So now i try to find something to do on weekends, like going to the gym, try to find another job, improve my CV, learn another language, practice my guitar skills, etc.. everything helps

• Hugs
Reactions: Parnate
TenThousandTrees

TenThousandTrees

The ocean washed over your grave
Aug 25, 2024
Agreed, I usually have to numb myself with drugs to help pass the time on weekends.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadlittleman32 and Parnate
P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I wish I could do something, but all I do is lying down on my bed doing nothing. Also I have no motivation, any suggestions?
How do you motivate yourself.

Golemishna

Golemishna

Jun 30, 2023
Bad news is motivation doesnt come for itself. I learned this the hard way, you have to force yourself to do something until it feels natural, just like work, you dont think about it, you just do it. Just take action now or time will pass and nothing will change, and you will feel worse. Thats what I think when i want to motivate myself. Wish you all the luck in the world.
I wish I could do something, but all I do is lying down on my bed doing nothing. Also I have no motivation, any suggestions?
How do you motivate yourself.

Reactions: Parnate
TenThousandTrees

TenThousandTrees

The ocean washed over your grave
Aug 25, 2024
Can u suggest any drugs ? I desperately need something
Ketamine, kratom, weed, and now Xanax are what I usually use.

Disclaimer... of course I do not recommend people to use drugs to cope in this way. You should try to find productive hobbies if you can. I used to have hobbies but they no longer bring me joy so this is what I do now.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Very much the same, as a younger man the "sunday dread" was very muvh a thing, now l can't wait for Monday as soon as Friday ends. I'm not well enough to work by any stretch but forcing myself to appear competent and professional is the only thing grinding me through

Reactions: ConfusedClouds