lyiu

lyiu

anywhere but home
Nov 10, 2023
I don't feel like I fit in with anyone. I don't feel like people accept me for who I am. It seems like I am an entirely different species than everyone else. I do not care anymore. My therapist said that she believes that not caring anymore is a defense mechanism to protect myself from being hurt.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSheep, sserafim, kaytor and 5 others
conejo triste

conejo triste

Researching
Aug 12, 2023
I understand this feeling so much. While I don't know your situation I can personally say not caring for people has it's different reasons. Personally, the people I don't care for anymore have proven me I shouldn't by they way they've mistreated me. Wether you agree with your therapist if that's the reason I wish you much love.

• Love
Reactions: lyiu
lyiu

lyiu

anywhere but home
Nov 10, 2023
i agree with u too i feel the people i cared about just gave me reasons to not actually like them- i dont know i feel so much anger that i feel it inside my body.. dont know if its justified or not

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Same here and I'm incapable of caring about it anymore. It probably is a defense mechanism.

• Hugs
Reactions: lyiu
evrchanging

evrchanging

</3
Oct 25, 2023
I don't feel like I fit in with anyone. I don't feel like people accept me for who I am. It seems like I am an entirely different species than everyone else. I do not care anymore. My therapist said that she believes that not caring anymore is a defense mechanism to protect myself from being hurt.
ify on feeling like an entire different species and it's nice to see someone else say it. wonder how i'm even real at times. most people are self centered and only care about themselves, but the ones who do care won't give up like the others. you can only care so much though until it feels pointless, i feel that your anger is justified. let life bring you the ones who truly care and don't bother with the ones who won't understand anyway.

lyiu

lyiu

anywhere but home
Nov 10, 2023
ify on feeling like an entire different species and it's nice to see someone else say it. wonder how i'm even real at times. most people are self centered and only care about themselves, but the ones who do care won't give up like the others. you can only care so much though until it feels pointless, i feel that your anger is justified. let life bring you the ones who truly care and don't bother with the ones who won't understand anyway.
thank you so much- most of the time i dont feel real either like i dont exist. hope u find the right people too.

• Love
Reactions: evrchanging