tiredcat

tiredcat

tired
Nov 6, 2023
i havent told either my boyfriend or family that i havent been able to do literally any work online. everyone seems so proud of me and i feel fucking stupid. i shouldve just told them off the bat but it's really embarrassing to be like "yea i got overwhelmed trying to look for websites with chatbots and gave up after 2 hours lol" like an idiot. (the job is to evaluate chat bot conversations which sounds incredibly simple but my dumbass cant figure it out)

so i've been looking for work to do in person since im too dumb to figure shit out on my own and need someone telling me what to do. i applied for 2 stores and im planning on just telling everyone i want extra cash. it still feels really tiring though, just getting a job in general. and lying.

in all honesty though i just want one so i can fuel my addictions and help fund my relationship with my boyfriend. im 19 so really i should be looking at the bigger picture but i dont see myself living past 21 maybe 22 latest so yea. i might just save for SN if anything lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vesiira, Praestat_Mori and Tobacco
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until thereā€™s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Fuck money, I've had enough of it. All life is is just one big popularity contest and one big high school, just people trying to get to the top. Who has the best car, who has the best career, who can buy the most of this or that. And to people who call other people broke and flex their wealth on those they deem inferior, I want them to catch the bus with me.

• Informative
Reactions: Life'sA6itch, Heading to Darkness, Praestat_Mori and 7 others
mertvets

mertvets

if only
Nov 6, 2023
work is absolutely awful, though i think it's a positive for you to actually get out there and try getting a job. even if it is just to fuel whatever addictions you suffer from... best of luck

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, sserafim and tiredcat
Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
Money is like 90% of my problems.

Reactions: babiebeann, Heading to Darkness, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Honestly, I think a lot of us would be significantly better, even not wanting to ctb, if we had great material circumstances šŸ«‚

Reactions: Life'sA6itch, babiebeann, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
C

chronicpain123

Nov 7, 2023
Try using AI and chatbots like GPT-4 which can actually code, create art, write books. It works. I work/study in IT because its all I can do.

Reactions: tiredcat, sserafim and Praestat_Mori
Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
What's the 10%
Dating, getting sick in the future with something science can't help yet, suffering a horrible accident. Also I wish to live long if I have a good life.