• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AH-93

Apr 23, 2019
I've had enough of this shit existence! Back to SH after about 6 weeks of not hurting myself. Sick of being paranoid and anxious all the time with no fucking support. Tried therapy, tried meds, tried making the most of my life being with friends but nothing working... I'm being excluded out of stuff, my best friend of 17 years who convinced me to live with her is acting strange and different, not telling me things and pissing off with other people no thought about if I would like to join in or even telling me that she's got plans! Fuck this sertraline it's obviously doing nothing for me, nor are my other meds I just want it all to be over. I can't stand being alive anymore feeling this way, I am a semi decent person being treated like a second thought and it hurts so much!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: vulturecyclop, fastFWD, marcusuk63 and 5 others
Kringle's Curse

Kringle's Curse

May 1, 2019
Same here, I can't wait to commit me some suicide!

Reactions: oxymoron, wanttodie and marcusuk63