girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
I hate my birthday. Its the worst day of every year. Its just an ugly reminder that ive been doing nothing but declining for the last 10ish years. Yes i have a job, yes i study. But nothing brings me joy. And i hate getting gifts of any kind because i gave all my stuff away and now i have more stuff that i never wanted in the first place. I know i sound spoiled but outside the wine i got i never liked gifts i got this year (and previous years). I just want to be gone.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bigpink, CutMyLip and Dead Meat
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I'm fine with it. It means I've gone another year without killing myself. When you're as empty inside as me you don't really notice the bad part of aging (which is loss of opportunities, IE: Slow march to death). It's a net gain.

CutMyLip

CutMyLip

Dec 5, 2022
I hate my birthday. Its the worst day of every year. Its just an ugly reminder that ive been doing nothing but declining for the last 10ish years. Yes i have a job, yes i study. But nothing brings me joy. And i hate getting gifts of any kind because i gave all my stuff away and now i have more stuff that i never wanted in the first place. I know i sound spoiled but outside the wine i got i never liked gifts i got this year (and previous years). I just want to be gone.
Felt, plus I feel like I don't deserve any kind of attention or gifts since I'm such a lazy piece of shit. Hopefully you got through it without too much agony

Reactions: girlsboysthems
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also dislike birthdays as it's a reminder that I've managed to exist for another unnecessary year and I hate what birthdays represent which is the day in which all of the suffering started. I don't wish for any more days or years here, I also wish to be gone, in fact that's all that I've ever really wished for. Your feelings are understandable.

Reactions: floralheaddress
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Birthdays are just a reminder that I've got too many hang-ups to just get it over with and be gone. On top of that all the "oh I'm happy on my b-day" pretending when people say things. Can't really respond with "I wish I was dead" without causing some kind of problem.