E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
Don't want to exist at all can there just be a button where I can wipe myself out completely in an instant like right now? No one cares about me and people are so careless nowadays and this world is so so cruel and horrible I feel so trapped here and will never be happy I can't be happy ever nothing is ever right and I am suffering day by day it just keeps getting worse

• Love
Reactions: Cutepoison and No_more
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I feel you. I feel your pain. If you don't mind me asking, is there anything that you like to do that keeps you feeling good? For me I've been working on a pokemon manga. Might not go anywhere (its terrible tbh) but it gives me something to do

Reactions: elizabethisworthless
E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
I feel you. I feel your pain. If you don't mind me asking, is there anything that you like to do that keeps you feeling good? For me I've been working on a pokemon manga. Might not go anywhere (its terrible tbh) but it gives me something to do
I do things that keep me distracted but it don't last for long or help I think about dying all day it's the only thing I have on my mind non stop. Yeah there's things I like to do but it's at the point where I still feel bad all the time I can't enjoy anything without thinking of dying still because everything is that bad that's how desperate I want to die
That's good I love Pokemon. At least that gives you something to do :)

Reactions: FreddieQuell
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I feel that. I want to die everyday. Doesn't help that I live with abusive people

D

Desideratum

Jun 8, 2020
Sweet, hope it includes balbasaur (my favourite)

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Existence sucks. I had no choice in living at all yet people act offended when I say I don't want it. It's just unfair how people care more about projecting their feelings onto you then respecting what your feelings actually are.

• Love
Reactions: somniummalum, the-eternal, AnxietyAttack44 and 2 others
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Like @elizabethisworthless mentioned I too try to keep myslf distracted but it don't last for long or help.
I think about dying all day it's the only thing I have on my mind all the time. I can't do anything without thinking of dying .
But the freakin problem is that I don't have the guts to ctb. Its the worst place to be stuck in.

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44