W

Want2DieSooooBad

Jul 11, 2024
Sometimes, I feel like I hate everyone in the world except for my bf!!!!!!!!! My bf is the only one who has never hurt me before!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a billion times better than my own family!!!!!!!! He is the only one who hasn't walked out of my life and doesn't feel burdened by all my problems!!!!!!!!!!! One of the things I love most about my bf is how he has a "soft side" and likes/does/has things that are considered "feminine," such as the colors pink & purple, baking, sewing, making wreaths, making homemade beauty products, he drives a pink car, uses flower & fruity-scented beauty products, has accordion fans, wears mittens, ect!!!!! His care for animals is one of the reasons why I love him so much too!! He is so overprotective of animals that he wouldn't even throw a penny into a fish pond!!!!! I don't think there is another person like him in the world!!!!! It really gets me how my family won't let me go with him and everytime I bring up wanting to go with him, they yell "WHY DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WITH STRANGEEERRRSSSSS??!!!!!" How the fuck is he a stranger???!!!!!!!! He has been my bf for EIGHT YEARS!!!!!!! My family is going to keep me forever and have devoted their sick disgusting lives to destroying me!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dai, ijustwishtodie, awalkinphysical6 and 1 other person
C

chester

Student
Aug 1, 2024
You're very lucky to have him in your life, he sounds like an amazing person. How old are you? When I was 20 I moved out from my parents, they didn't like it, but I didn't care.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
W

Want2DieSooooBad

Jul 11, 2024
I am 24, but my family is preventing me from being with him or getting into a group home for people with disabilities!!!!! A couple years ago, I contacted the YWCA and told them about my bad home situation and how I either want to go with my bf or get into a group home and the CEO called the cops to my house for a welfare check and I wasn't there at the time and my mom acted like everything was just fine and nothing was going on and told the cops that she doesn't want me to go with my bf or get into a group home!!!!! A few months later, i sent an email to one of the cops who came for the welfare check and told him my life is still horrible and how I want to go with my bf and he told me that if I did, that my bf would get arrested for "KIDNAPPING"!!!!!!!!

• Hugs
C

chester

Student
Aug 1, 2024
According to Wikipedia:

In criminal law, kidnapping is the unlawful abduction and confinement of a person against their will.

So if you go voluntarily, it's not kidnapping, they can't do shit to him. And if your parents call the police, they will be on your side. Because it's your parents who are confining you against your will. You're old enough to make decisions about where you live and it's your right to be able to move. Unless for some reason your right to do so has been legally limited?

Reactions: Tonkpils and ijustwishtodie
W

Want2DieSooooBad

Jul 11, 2024
According to Wikipedia:

In criminal law, kidnapping is the unlawful abduction and confinement of a person against their will.

So if you go voluntarily, it's not kidnapping, they can't do shit to him. And if your parents call the police, they will be on your side. Because it's your parents who are confining you against your will. You're old enough to make decisions about where you live and it's your right to be able to move. Unless for some reason your right to do so has been legally limited?
My right to move has been legally limited. I am under guardianship, due to my horrible disability and I am also under the mental health act!!!! I was in behavioral health units 3 times a couple years ago (of course due to my awful home life) and I was deemed as "super high risk" and I cannot leave the state without permission or alone!!!!! And all the police in my town hate me and are against me!!!!

• Hugs
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I also hate everybody in the world but there are a few friends I made on here that I don't hate. Aside from them though, I hate people in this world and how cruel they can be. This world already has a lot of suffering caused by natural means such as diseases but there's an absurdly high amount of suffering that's man made. It's actually absurd as to how easy it is for somebody's life to be ruined because of other people being cruel to them. I hate how humanity operates and I hope that this shitty species goes extinct

• Hugs
Reactions: Want2DieSooooBad
C

chester

Student
Aug 1, 2024
My right to move has been legally limited. I am under guardianship, due to my horrible disability and I am also under the mental health act!!!! I was in behavioral health units 3 times a couple years ago (of course due to my awful home life) and I was deemed as "super high risk" and I cannot leave the state without permission or alone!!!!! And all the police in my town hate me and are against me!!!!
That's cruel. I can't imagine what it must be like. Maybe you and your boyfriend could consult a lawyer to see what can be done? There must be something.

W

Want2DieSooooBad

Jul 11, 2024
That's cruel. I can't imagine what it must be like. Maybe you and your boyfriend could consult a lawyer to see what can be done? There must be something.
In order for me to be able to go with him, my parents would have to sign away their guardianship over me, which I know they are not going to do!!!! Also my parents are separated and I live with my dad and if i try to go to a different living situation, then my mom will know there is problems and she has severe mental illness and back in January when I told her about problems my dad and I were having, she went absolutely psychotic!!!!! My dad went over to her house and she waited for him and ambushed him the minute he got there!!!! She accused him of trying to run me off to move in another women to cheat on her with, threatened to go to her attorney and make false physical abuse allegations, threatened to get a restraining order against my dad, threatened to call the fucking cops to the apartment for a welfare check, and threatened to get guardianship over me!!!! When my dad got home, him and my brother yelled at and scapegoated me for hours!!!!! I injured myself by beating myself in the head and ripping my hair out and they yelled "STOP IT!!!!" and still wouldn't stop and treat me like a human!!!!!!!! They blamed me for mom's mental illness as well!!!! I was so upset that I was gagging over the garbage can and they still continued to yell at and abuse me!!!!!!! I was told that if I kept texting Mom this stuff, that I would have to go back to her house for punishment!!!!! My dad told her not to respond to any more of my texts!!!! That day, I brought up going with my boyfriend (or a group home) to my brother and dad and they flipped out on me and did the "STRANGEEEERRRSSSSS" shit!!!!!! Due to the severe mistreatment and being unable to go with my bf or get into a group home, I attempted to run away with a very dangerous older man who i have been in contact with for 7 years!!!!!!!! I also attempted suicide that day by cutting my wrist!!!!!! If only that had been successful...then I would have been spared 8 months of unimaginable unbearable anguish!!!!!! That unimaginably horrific crazy freakish January day was the day all hope was lost!!!!!!!

Last edited: