FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think in general the uncertainty and unpredictability of existence makes me wish to ctb even more, I always have dread for what lies ahead and I find it awful how there is unlimited potential for existing to get even more unbearable, just leading to more suffering as a result.

And it did cause a feeling of dread thinking this site no longer existed as I guess I'm used to it being here and it just increased my disgust at this world later reading about how what has been happening is linked to pro-lifers, it makes me wish to ctb more when I hear of people wanting to censor suicide method information. I see humans as being the worst species with how they just create so much harm, to me there could never be any relief from suffering in this dreadful world, only death brings relief which is why it's inhumane to deny people a right to die in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, アホペンギン, Daxter_87 and 11 others
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
If I didn't have a place to vent, I don't think I would last much longer. I'm already at my wits end and can feel my death impending. If I lost access to this place that would be my last straw. Having access to a place where I can just vent unfiltered is what keeps me going most days.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, skylarwhiteyo104781, Twntysix and 8 others
Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

Mage
Sep 19, 2021
It just made me panic, because I'm still comparing and learning about methods. It's also the only place I can be honest about how I'm feeling.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, Twntysix, Praestat_Mori and 9 others
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
it made me feel more alone during a really bad night, so in a sense yes

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, Twntysix, Sweet Tart and 4 others
D

d3c96524be95

Student
Jan 24, 2023
Not especially the DDoS stuff, but having only pro-lifers around me IRL indeed makes me want to CTB even more because they profondly misunderstand suicidality and mental suffering. This place is the only one I've found where people don't judge you morally for thinking of the possibility of ending your own life. I guess that if this place vanished, I'd feel even more misunderstood and maybe more inclined to commit faster.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, floralheaddress, Twntysix and 4 others
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
No to be honest but I still hate people who ddos this site I don't understand why, there are really dangerous sites that they can ddos instead of ddosing this site just cause it is pro choice.
I think they did it for attention but could also be pro lifers they are sick and their logic makes no sense.

• Hugs
Reactions: Twntysix, Sweet Tart, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Ofc no have plc no have any lose forim lose all, no have slf lose plc lose me all

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: willitpass, Twntysix, Sweet Tart and 3 others
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Not really tbh. I just find it amusing that whomever is DDOsing this site thinks it's going to prevent suicide. People have been committing suicide long before this site was ever created and they will long after this site is shut down until there are concrete ways to solve each individual's problem. It's amusing, but sad and desperate at the same time that people would think that shutting this place down will make a dent in the body count.

Reactions: littlelungs, Twntysix and Praestat_Mori
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I am pretty sure if this site ever gets shut down a new suicide forum will be created
You are correct, which will make their efforts in vain. It's a losing battle for them.

Reactions: littlelungs, Praestat_Mori and Kerrtu
synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
being able to vent here safely and openly is great. when the server gets shut down i feel like my safe space is gone. it doesn't make me ctb but it does make me upset.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, Twntysix, Sweet Tart and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
SaSu is important to me because I know that I'm not alone out there, I can vent, I can chat with others it's a good feeling not having to deal with prolifers. I don't think it makes me more wanting CTB but SaSu also kept me a bit alive.

Anyway I'm pretty sure should this site be shut down another one will open soon

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart and Kerrtu
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
Finding this site was really meaningful for me. I was very sad when I couldn't log on. It didn't really affect my feelings about ctb. I just missed having access this space where honesty is allowed and I don't have to fear judgment. It's ludicrous that people would invest time and energy to try to shut down a sanctuary in some misguided righteous crusade.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, Kerrtu and Praestat_Mori
skylarwhiteyo104781

skylarwhiteyo104781

opium opium
Feb 16, 2023
literally. everyone on here has become a huge part of my support system and i've made genuine connections and it's so frustrating to not be able to check in. it's also probabaly one of the only places i can be truly honest about my feelings without judgement.

this forum doesn't encourage anyone to ctb, it simply provides SUPPORT for people who are struggling. which is more than any other company or government is doing.

Reactions: littlelungs
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
It doesn't increase my urge to CTB, it increases my urge to kill those fuckers (I'm not serious, I'm not going to kill anyone). What the fuck do they think they are doing, trying to take away the only sanctuary where people can be open about their suicidality and their darkest thoughts and feelings.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yes, this forum is the only place where i feel welcome now. Although I dont know everyone in real life i feel like everyone understands how i feel. My family couldn't care less about how i feel. My siblings are saying im being an attention seeker by not displaying much emotion but truth is, i feel terrible around them. If this forum happened to disappear one day, i'd probably ctb. That would be my last straw. Living this life without anyone to vent to and talk to would be torturous.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs