N

NoPoint2Life

Why is this so hard?
Aug 31, 2024
I have yet to experience this, but I feel like it's inevitable. What do you do when someone who knows about a previous ctb of yours makes an offhand comment in front of you like"kill me now" but they're really just joking. It must get super awkward if they realize what they've just said.
So far the closest I have come is I overheard a neighbor (my parents told all the neighbors that I tried to ctb to explain the ambulance that came since they don't know nosy. But that's a subject for another thread lol)say to my parents, "talk about wanting to jump off a bridge". I didn't hear any awkwardness between them, but I would've loved to see their faces if anyone made a connection.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I never attempted to ctb yet but I have heard people joke around death saying stuff like "oh god I hate x, just kill me already" or "I'm dead" in response to something funny and it really goes to show how different I am to them. It shows that many people have never been suicidal and that they don't really see suicide as a serious thing. Humans truly are baffling

Reactions: NoPoint2Life
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
This is why peple freak out when faced with suicide in any form. It is from outside their world.

Reactions: NoPoint2Life and HereTomorrow