BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I'm still always drawn to it. And I'll always find it a beautiful place.

It will never not be in my top 3.

• Love
Reactions: lament.
lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
I briefly spoke to someone about it in DMs recently, if I could find a way to get there easily I would love to die there. It is truly beautiful, but I'm a couple hours away and can't really walk far. From what I know there is a group of people who patrol the cliff who try to convince people not to CTB there, but I don't know how frequently they pass by. If you know any good routes to get there I would love to discuss.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I briefly spoke to someone about it in DMs recently, if I could find a way to get there easily I would love to die there. It is truly beautiful, but I'm a couple hours away and can't really walk far. From what I know there is a group of people who patrol the cliff who try to convince people not to CTB there, but I don't know how frequently they pass by. If you know any good routes to get there I would love to discuss.
Not being able to walk far could be an issue. I've noted a local bus route that could drop me off maybe 5km or so from Lighthouse Point.

Otherwise taxis from Eastbourne would be the way, but you'd have to be confident in appearing not suicidal.

Also I doubt those chaplains would be much of an issue if you had the will (and there's a LONG stretch of 300ft+ cliff edge).

• Love
lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
Not being able to walk far could be an issue. I've noted a local bus route that could drop me off maybe 5km or so from Lighthouse Point.

Otherwise taxis from Eastbourne would be the way, but you'd have to be confident in appearing not suicidal.

Also I doubt those chaplains would be much of an issue if you had the will (and there's a LONG stretch of 300ft+ cliff edge).
That's true I didn't think about taxis, acting game would have to be on point lol. If the cliff is that long then yeah you could probably see them coming anyway and well yk.. If you decide to go ahead with this in the future, I hope you find peace in the beauty there. :)

• Love
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
That's true I didn't think about taxis, acting game would have to be on point lol. If the cliff is that long then yeah you could probably see them coming anyway and well yk.. If you decide to go ahead with this in the future, I hope you find peace in the beauty there. :)
Thanks, and likewise. It would truly be a beautiful place to exit.

• Love