• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Whatever I type in Google, I think I'm always surprised how well it predicts what weird fucking thing I'm going to ask. IIRC it's done by statistically getting allllll the information on the net, statistically guessing which of these next pairs of words you're most likely to be trying to say, and give it to you. But it's not just google. Now all the big boys are at it, feeding their monster data center AIs our text to index. But there are realistically only so many ways of expressing things. And each individual uses even fewer ways. So if you've posted enough online, (or if you only post online), in a sense, their AI can "predict" you. That's a slight leap, but still. It could have the information to do virtually that. What offends me is that when I leave this earth, my "soul" will exist more strongly in the machines of cunts who just want money than in the memories of those I leave behind.

Reactions: ReleaseMe, Random, Tragoedia Vitae and 2 others