Ihatemylife6

Ihatemylife6

I’m not living my life, I’m just surviving
Nov 9, 2022
I'm currently loosing my mind, thinking I have a serious neurological condition or cancer. When I took Zoloft for 2 weeks to a month I started seeing blackouts randomly. And after increasing my dose I'm pretty sure I developed neuropathy. I wake up with severe pins and needles everyday since then and felt burning inside of my body for a day.

I recently quit cold turkey and the symptoms got worse for the first 2 days on day 3 I had heart burn. And say 4(today) I have brain fog, and tingles all over my body. I don't know if this is normal. My body is tingling on day 4.

Zoloft ruined my life, and changed me forever, I feel a lot more suicidal. And it's the main reason why I'm doing it now, and my plan is complete. I got everything, because of Zoloft. I think I'm dying everyday from cancer because of these symptoms. I don't know if zoloft is the cause anymore, because ever since I increased them it's been HELL for me. I have such bad brain fog I can't type. My memory is gone due to zoloft. My brown stopped working and I can barely read.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Praestat_Mori
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Brain damage from antipsychotics
Aug 2, 2024
My life got ruined from antipsychotics, you can read my introduction thread here:
I got Xeplion injections, and lately, Clopixol injections.
I lost the ability to have fun, lost pleasure, lost my focus, lost my libido and so many more evil things.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ItsyBitsyWeetard and Ihatemylife6
ItsyBitsyWeetard

ItsyBitsyWeetard

Jun 1, 2024
anti depressants, anti psychotics and other medications have definitely done more bad for me than good its fucking pathetic honestly you're told to seek help and when you do seek help this is what you receive

• Hmph!
Reactions: UnluckyYogi
P

pssdsufferer1!

Jul 23, 2024
they are what got me in this mess in the first place, that said you are still early on from quitting cold turkey, which isn't advised, so as difficult as this is it may pass. I would speak to your Dr or Psychiatrist if you can, you may need to go back on them and ween off.

Tarrasque

Tarrasque

Apr 4, 2024
Sometimes I wonder. I was very messed up before they were prescribed, but after being tried on every SSRI under the sun and spending a long time on high doses of mirtazapine and an antipsychotic called quetiapine, I'm a different and more severe kind of messed up. Hooray!

Reactions: failure383
A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
you need more time. your symptoms will probably go away. I took paxil for awhile as a teenager. I had bad effects, went off and it took awhile to normalize. it's too early to make your final choice imo since it's only been a few days.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Well, I am on Prozac right now (at a low dose of 20mg) and I just feel numb and strange. But I was pretty fucked up before I took them, so it is hard to tell. They work better for some than they do for others.