D

Dyingsoon

Oct 17, 2022
I need people who tried their nembutal to provide me with some guidance. I know the only way to test is with a syringe, however I am hesitant because I do not want to damage the rubber seal. Can anyone help with some advice on how I should do it? I wanna make sure my N is valid by testing a small amount.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
the rubber should be self-healing
although I wouldn't try it myself because i'm way to paranoid for that, i'll just trust D without testing before hand and shug it down

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Yes I tested mine

D

Dyingsoon

Oct 17, 2022
I can't afford to make any mistakes with my CTB so I want to be sure I will be drinking the real thing, I have no other method otherwise...

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Who is D?
Previous seller of N , hes no longer active
I can't afford to make any mistakes with my CTB so I want to be sure I will be drinking the real thing, I have no other method otherwise...
Like I said,
Where did you get your N from?

Last edited:
Reactions: Talvikki
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
ok, what a blessing you had with him.

thejumper

thejumper

Floating towards the edge of the universe
Feb 27, 2022
Would appreciate it if you told us how you got your hands on N.

D

Dyingsoon

Oct 17, 2022
Previous seller of N , hes no longer active

Like I said,

Where did you get your N from?
My N is from D and I plan to use it really soon... I hope I don't get to see another Christmas like that. I just want to eliminate all the possibilities of failing by tasting it first. But then again I am afraid not to damage the bottle because if I chicken out about CTB (as it happened before) I want my N bottles to be in good shape

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Would appreciate it if you told us how you got your hands on N.
People used to order it from some guy in Mexico named "D". He's no longer selling anymore.

Reactions: Talvikki
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
My N is from D and I plan to use it really soon... I hope I don't get to see another Christmas like that. I just want to eliminate all the possibilities of failing by tasting it first. But then again I am afraid not to damage the bottle because if I chicken out about CTB (as it happened before) I want my N bottles to be in good shape
fwiw i will trust D put the correct substance in the bottle. he has too many reviews for him to not be trusted (thats just my opinion)

H

hopeless123

Sep 6, 2021
The stuff from D was legit. West Midlands Police tested mine and it was indeed N.

That was a year and half ago and I'm still devastated.

Reactions: oddetoad