• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BigG91

BigG91

I'd rather be homeless with good health.
Aug 21, 2021
Is there any way to know if the SN i have has turned to Nitrate ?
It just has a slight yellow tint to and some soft clumps that can be easily broken.

T

Then_Tomorrow_4099

Apr 20, 2022
i think you should test the sn. else you should order new sn
i have seen sodium nitrite's picture. it is slightly yellow

Reactions: shrek34 and BigG91
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Is there any way to know if the SN i have has turned to Nitrate ?
It just has a slight yellow tint to and some soft clumps that can be easily broken.
SN is supposed to have a slightly yellowish tint. It almost is a cream color (off-white, and a warmer color). A reputable source (which I can't post because the mods considerate a source to sell) states, "Sodium Nitrite has a shelf life of at least 3 years when kept in the proper conditions. It is normal for Sodium Nitrite to cake or clump within 6 months of the manufacturing date." Also, Sodium Nitrate is just plain white. So what should happen when Nitrite turns to Nitrate, is the Nitrite should lose it's yellow hue. Just keep it safe and sealed and you shouldn't have any problems. I get very paranoid and anxious too, that's why I know the information I know because I kept looking it up. Don't worry.

Reactions: shrek34 and BigG91