• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MettleSpirit41

Jun 2, 2024
I am feeling very disconnected from myself and my emotions and I'm unable to feel anything or express myself from the past few days. So, for context, I have always been a very expressive and emotional person. There has been a series of unfortunate events in my life in the past few years due to which I am struggling with depression, but even during the worst of my days, I have never felt the way I am feeling now. I was always able to cry whenever I felt the need to. Even if I did not tell anyone, I could feel all the hurt that was inside me, I could feel the pain, the sadness. I could empathise with others. And I am not sure if it helps or not, but for me, being able to cry, to let it all out (for some time atleast) has helped me a lot to manage everything. But from the past few days I feel as if there was a switch for emotions inside me which has been turned off. I can't feel anything, I am not able to cry at all, so I feel as if something is bottling up inside me and I just don't have a good feeling about this and I am just not myself. The only time I have ever experienced anything similar to this is when I was on antidepressants which completely shut me off and made me numb. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?

Sorry for the long post🙏🏻