lucyna

lucyna

barely active / recovering
Aug 22, 2023
i saw another post that one source has apparently stopped selling SN. i tried checkout with B but got this message. Screenshot 20231018 1201532
i'm so fucking filled with rage why can't i fucking leave with peaceful methods? i hope the prolifers are happy to force railroad workers collect my remains from around the train tracks. fucking assholes. i wanted my family to at least have a small option to see me one last time. i hope you burn in hell.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone, WAITING TO DIE, F&Inside and 2 others
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hi lucyna. Really that is a brutal method for ctb. I believe you can still find SN sources currently.
Whatever decision you make best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: lucyna
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
i saw another post that one source has apparently stopped selling SN. i tried checkout with B but got this message.View attachment 121299
i'm so fucking filled with rage why can't i fucking leave with peaceful methods? i hope the prolifers are happy to force railroad workers collect my remains from around the train tracks. fucking assholes. i wanted my family to at least have a small option to see me one last time. i hope you burn in hell.
Do these pro-life fuckers actually realise that they are causing people to ctb by violent means such as jumping, hanging etc ?
They should all be cooked alive in a cauldron of boiling diarrhoea.

Reactions: lucyna and MyChoiceAlone