middlelord

middlelord

Oct 22, 2023
I've seen a couple of people setting the date for their ctb in this forum. So, I've just been curious about the recovery.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
ive seen a few threads about setting a date then postponing and "seeing how it goes" . so people do change their mind, and like everything else in life, for some it works out, for some it doesnt, and for possibly most(?) we have no idea because they never came back.

i dont entirely understand why people feel the need to leave because theyre working on recovery. to a degree, i can see their pov, i just dont get it. just put the other sections on ignore and suddenly its a suicide recovery site, not just a suicide site 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: BoulderSoWhat
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Not truly my place to share, but a friend of mine on this site did have a date, but ultimately couldn't bring themselves to drink their SN, and at this point has chosen recovery. Although it's been a short moment since I've talked with them I still see them regularly on discord.

Reactions: BoulderSoWhat
QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
Most people that say "I'm gonna ctb on x date" or "when I'm x age" will likely end up on the recovery path as it's more of what they want. They can just continue purely existing just as they have when they said it